The Pride Alliance

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Pride Alliance

Post by HiddenMystic »

*sneaks in*

leaves cookies and hot chocolate

*sneaks back out* :t-wave: <3 :t-wave:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

I Want To Be On The Member List!
Username: xxavrilxx
Mini Bio/Anything You Want To Tell Us?: My real name is Paige! I am a lesbian with the most precious girlfriend. My parents and family are super supportive! I also ADORE animals and have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rats, and a hamster
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

Welcome in!!

I am so sorry for the radio silence!! The TLDR version is my mom was in the hospital twice in the last year and I've been frazzled. We've been struggling with insurance because they sent a paper saying that the claim was denied and we were on the hook for over $311,000 USD. Turns out that was old and we only owe $300 USD and they were dragging their feet because it's "such a small amount of money."

Other than that mess, I've been okay. Have a prolonged head cold that won't leave me alone and cat food prices are stupid. And it's freezing outside. xD

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hate left below, the dark stray dog of war
There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

--- Wishlist is on my profile ---

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

PhantomRider wrote:Welcome in!!

I am so sorry for the radio silence!! The TLDR version is my mom was in the hospital twice in the last year and I've been frazzled. We've been struggling with insurance because they sent a paper saying that the claim was denied and we were on the hook for over $311,000 USD. Turns out that was old and we only owe $300 USD and they were dragging their feet because it's "such a small amount of money."

Other than that mess, I've been okay. Have a prolonged head cold that won't leave me alone and cat food prices are stupid. And it's freezing outside. xD

Hope everyone is doing well!

Listen. I work for a high end brand pet food company and they give us a huge discount to where it’s dirt cheap. If I could, I’d so be your cat food dealer :lol:
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

It's like $30 for 40 cans of food and I have four cats. It's killing meeee. And these guys refuse to eat the cheaper pate options.... Because cats!

There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

PhantomRider wrote:It's like $30 for 40 cans of food and I have four cats. It's killing meeee. And these guys refuse to eat the cheaper pate options.... Because cats!

Ugh prices are crazy on pet food! I believe a bale of wet food (which is like 12-15 cans) for us is literally like $10. Our hard kibble, I can get $70 worth of kibble (a 30 pound bag) for $15!!! I wish I could just sell it to everyone this cheap D:
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

Dry food isn't as terrible, I can get 40 lbs for roughly $23 and it lasts them a couple months. The wet food is where I'm suffering. If only they weren't adamant about not touching pate foods. Little brats.

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Cats are so stubborn sometimes!!
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Against
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Against »

I Want To Be On The Member List!
Username: Against
Mini Bio/Anything You Want To Tell Us?: I represent two of the four letters in LGBT. :D
Out and proud, currently in a safe and relaxed environment although I've made some other experiences as well, unfortunately. But that only makes me more adamant to not hide (unless, of course, for safety), speak openly about topics that concern me and answer question by younger members of the community or curious allies (and allies to be). Basically just a very open person, who tries to keep the channels of communication open and build bridges of understanding. ^.^

Apart from that I am a lab worker and university student and recently turned 25.
And to add to the topic of conversation, I am currently looking into adopting my first cat. :hooray:
You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
And it will be better than anything else you can imagine.

LTB: Striped Taedan Gryphons,
Wugu Amagnaes, Turducken - please PM!

LTS: Various

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Against wrote:I Want To Be On The Member List!
Username: Against
Mini Bio/Anything You Want To Tell Us?: I represent two of the four letters in LGBT. :D
Out and proud, currently in a safe and relaxed environment although I've made some other experiences as well, unfortunately. But that only makes me more adamant to not hide (unless, of course, for safety), speak openly about topics that concern me and answer question by younger members of the community or curious allies (and allies to be). Basically just a very open person, who tries to keep the channels of communication open and build bridges of understanding. ^.^

Apart from that I am a lab worker and university student and recently turned 25.
And to add to the topic of conversation, I am currently looking into adopting my first cat. :hooray:

What kind of lab work do you do?! I have a bachelors in Biology and I am the head of a lab!!
4/25 gifts
ImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”