Happy MagiVersary!!! (CW 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228 & 1229!)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Which is your favourite Crystalwing?

Poll ended at May 24th, 2021, 10:40:52 am

This is to decide which one is top CW and which will be runner-up. You can mention in a post if there is another that beats out this year's Crystalwings, if you wish. :)
0%
Gallium
19%
Porcelain
24%
Marinevra
4%
Plushie
8%
Ferrofluid
45%

Total votes: 226

Zanthor
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Happy MagiVersary!!! (CW 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228 & 1229!)

Post by Zanthor »

Rosehill wrote:
Ryves wrote: Since these guys can't breed, does that mean no pygmy cws and gemdragons next year?
There will be gemdragons and pygmy cws of this year's crystalwings next year. They'll be acquired in a different way than breeding. :evil:
Yeah its been mentioned, but the method for acquisition is shrouded in mystery.

I'm guessing the artificers are going to open up a build-a-pygmy workshop of some sort. Things will naturally go terrible wrong and The Keep will end up infested with hybrid pygmy monstrosities for April 1st.
Then again the ferrofluid could end up mixing with the gallium and we get some Terminator 2 nonsense. Maybe some sort of Chucky hullabaloo with the marionettes and plushies. There's always a possibility of a horrifying carnival of doom as well, with extra evil merry-go-rounds. Those are all little Halloweeney though...

When will the artificers learn not to mess with the delicate balance of nature?

Although no mention of any pygmies for last years CWs from what I've seen, if that's what you meant, ahem.
The Oversharkie says:
All your Noms are belong to me!!!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

LOL, I think she means this years pygmies from last year's CW's. :)
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

Ugh, remy refuses to give me the tokens. c'mon man, help a completionist out here! :lol:
Image~~Image
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:LOL, I think she means this years pygmies from last year's CW's. :)
Yep. No worries though.
Maybe on Rosehill's mysterious March 18th?
March of the Pygmies?
BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE EIGHTH !!
I know, I know... Bad Vila.
Last edited by VilaWolf on May 15th, 2021, 6:27:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Zanthor wrote:
Rosehill wrote:
Ryves wrote: Since these guys can't breed, does that mean no pygmy cws and gemdragons next year?
There will be gemdragons and pygmy cws of this year's crystalwings next year. They'll be acquired in a different way than breeding. :evil:
Yeah its been mentioned, but the method for acquisition is shrouded in mystery.

I'm guessing the artificers are going to open up a build-a-pygmy workshop of some sort. Things will naturally go terrible wrong and The Keep will end up infested with hybrid pygmy monstrosities for April 1st.
Then again the ferrofluid could end up mixing with the gallium and we get some Terminator 2 nonsense. Maybe some sort of Chucky hullabaloo with the marionettes and plushies. There's always a possibility of a horrifying carnival of doom as well, with extra evil merry-go-rounds. Those are all little Halloweeney though...

When will the artificers learn not to mess with the delicate balance of nature?

Although no mention of any pygmies for last years CWs from what I've seen, if that's what you meant, ahem.
Every year, Pygmy CW and Gems will be available to get from the previous year's CWs. The only exception of this are the donation CWs.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
Zanthor
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zanthor »

Windi1 wrote:Every year, Pygmy CW and Gems will be available to get from the previous year's CWs. The only exception of this are the donation CWs.
Yeah that is how things tend to go, but nobody has really made much mention of them.
and can you blame them oh god no not the flowers please no I can't take it the pollen it is like glitter still everywhere it has overtaken my existence no please don't pelt me with them oh man now I'm remembering the pumpkins oh why why did we ever throw those snowballs that one time look at what it has turned us into

Haha yeah would sure like to see them there lovely little flowery pygmies, they'll be just wonderful! Nothing could ever go wrong with flowers! Absolutely nothing
The Oversharkie says:
All your Noms are belong to me!!!
Zinia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Zinia »

Umm, ish ...hic... deere ...hic... a waay to get my shcreen to shtop rainiing tokensh? :p ...hic... Itt ...hic... hash kept doing dat eever shiince ...hic... I got dee drinksh at Reemy'sh ...hic... Inn, and it won't shtop no matteer whaat pagge I'm on.

Edit: LOL, based on my post it appears to an effect of the drink? I do hope it stops soon; it's causing a lot of lag.
Previous username: ChaoticWhispers
Thank you so very much to everyone who sent a gift! <3
Wishlist//Gender Swaps (also looking to swap male Ixan Mist Walker for female)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Zanthor wrote:
Windi1 wrote:Every year, Pygmy CW and Gems will be available to get from the previous year's CWs. The only exception of this are the donation CWs.
Yeah that is how things tend to go, but nobody has really made much mention of them.
and can you blame them oh god no not the flowers please no I can't take it the pollen it is like glitter still everywhere it has overtaken my existence no please don't pelt me with them oh man now I'm remembering the pumpkins oh why why did we ever throw those snowballs that one time look at what it has turned us into

Haha yeah would sure like to see them there lovely little flowery pygmies, they'll be just wonderful! Nothing could ever go wrong with flowers! Absolutely nothing

Do you think that they'll be buds... Vilodae Bud Gemdragons and Vilodae Crystalwing buds?
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

ChaoticWhispers wrote:Umm, ish ...hic... deere ...hic... a waay to get my shcreen to shtop rainiing tokensh? :p ...hic... Itt ...hic... hash kept doing dat eever shiince ...hic... I got dee drinksh at Reemy'sh ...hic... Inn, and it won't shtop no matteer whaat pagge I'm on.

Edit: LOL, based on my post it appears to an effect of the drink? I do hope it stops soon; it's causing a lot of lag.
There is another drink in the shop that will end your drinking problem ;) Look for Remy's Special Brew
ImageImageImageImageImage
Zinia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zinia »

jessk wrote:
ChaoticWhispers wrote:Umm, ish ...hic... deere ...hic... a waay to get my shcreen to shtop rainiing tokensh? :p ...hic... Itt ...hic... hash kept doing dat eever shiince ...hic... I got dee drinksh at Reemy'sh ...hic... Inn, and it won't shtop no matteer whaat pagge I'm on.

There is another drink in the shop that will end your drinking problem ;) Look for Remy's Special Brew
Oops! I actually accidentally got that drink first, and now I remember it said something about fixing vision, etc. Thanks so much for the reminder! :)
Previous username: ChaoticWhispers
Thank you so very much to everyone who sent a gift! <3
Wishlist//Gender Swaps (also looking to swap male Ixan Mist Walker for female)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”