Magiversary Gifting Thread

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Lunalux
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magiversary Gifting Thread

Post by Lunalux »

I would love to get Pygmy Crystalwings, pygmy Gemdragons, Kirin Hybrids, Herbalist and Water Shop Creatures. :D
Thank you all and Happy anniversary!
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

My wishlist is available in my signature, but my main interests are shop (especially herbal and water shop), hybrids, quest, and event creatures. For the signature wishlist, anything with an asterisk (*) by it is something I don't have yet, so getting one of those creatures would be wonderful, please and thank you to anyone nice enough to send something my way~

25/25, thank you everyone~
Last edited by Myouki on May 6th, 2019, 7:13:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

My main wishlist is:
Aevum Spicalx, Alius Spicalx, Vernox Dragon, Solar Koi, Lunar Koi, Nachtkoningin Tulip Snail, Orange Farir, Sunset Talvar, white or piebald Cervinus Deer, and always winged cats
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

As some quick clarification, I am MORE than happy to receive Komainu Cryustalwings, and any parentless old ones from the drink. :D
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
jmilana
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jmilana »

Cypheles Crystalwings please! I only have 3 presents so far! Also, please gift my sister, McKenna. She would appreciate any of the new CW's! Thanks so much, guys! <3
ChaosEmpress
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ChaosEmpress »

The new Crystalwings please.
20/25 Gifts Thank you.
crzyanimemom
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by crzyanimemom »

New crystalwings please.
I have creatures for sale. They are in tabs that say creatures for 500g. 1000g, 1500g, and 2000g. pm me if interested.

14/25 gifts.

https://pfq.link/@Jbfn Please click!
caiti
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by caiti »

My wishhliisht ishh poshhted on dee wishhhlisht dread, and I'd ...hic... eshpeecially love more tenera ddoggsh to aaddd to my colllection.
javalady
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by javalady »

Happy Magiversary!

Would love any ravens, new crystalwings any older than 2017 event creatures. Thank you!
\Not all who Wander are lost/ http://magistream.com/46-waynal/222336- ... tures.html

WISH LIST: All new Christmas creatures 2020, and the list goes on xD
0/25 thank you!

ImageImageImageImage
Shadow2222
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadow2222 »

*fighting the crash and lag* I would like to get the new crystalwings.
ImageImageImageImage

Gifts: Any of the new Crystalwings please

Return to “Community Discussion”