Munin´s entries

Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Munin´s entry

Post by Munin »

Thank you all :t-^_^:

firepaw: I couldn´t fit the top back on when I made the photo...I need to make an extra ventilation hole first as the candle kept going out due to lack of oxygen XD
I think I´ll carve another image into this pumpkin though (getting my hands on a carving pumpkin isn´t all that easy here), so perhaps that will be enough
Firepaw
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firepaw »

Munin wrote:Thank you all :t-^_^:

firepaw: I couldn´t fit the top back on when I made the photo...I need to make an extra ventilation hole first as the candle kept going out due to lack of oxygen XD
I think I´ll carve another image into this pumpkin though (getting my hands on a carving pumpkin isn´t all that easy here), so perhaps that will be enough
AH, I see XP
*always does the normal punpkins, not the PWNful ones with multiple layers for diff amounts of light... :headdesk:*

Image Image
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

I fixed the problem with the ventilation now but I was too lazy to take another photo of the sanus carving. Hope the rose imp image makes up for my laziness :lol:
Piney
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Re: Munin´s entries

Post by Piney »

Your carvings are so epic. O_O How long did it take for you to make them?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising || Avatar source
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
Firepaw
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firepaw »

Munin wrote:I fixed the problem with the ventilation now but I was too lazy to take another photo of the sanus carving. Hope the rose imp image makes up for my laziness :lol:
... Seriously?
Not fair. D:

Aka, it is AMAZING. I won't jump to say you'll be first (because I just feel that isn't kind) but I would be surprised if you don't place...

Image Image
Munin
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Piney wrote:Your carvings are so epic. O_O How long did it take for you to make them?
I´m not sure but about 4 to 5 hours for each...I guess I could do the Sanus faster now that I know a bit better what I am doing though.
firepaw60 wrote:
Munin wrote:I fixed the problem with the ventilation now but I was too lazy to take another photo of the sanus carving. Hope the rose imp image makes up for my laziness :lol:
... Seriously?
Not fair. D:

Aka, it is AMAZING. I won't jump to say you'll be first (because I just feel that isn't kind) but I would be surprised if you don't place...
Thanks :lol: Pumpkin carving is fun somehow, I´m glad this contest made me try it regardless of whether I win anything or not. And my mother liked the sanus and imp so much she brought me two more pumpkins to carve for our garden :t-dance:
Ktanaqui
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ktanaqui »

Wow. I looked at this one last... but it just like. Blew my mind. That Rose Imp Dragon carving is amazing.

ImageImage
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

I didn't think anything could top the sanus.. but that imp.. wow. I'm blown away.
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

I like how you got the imp to come out. I read new posts before I saw it, and I was thinking "How's she going to do an Imp?" but it came out nice! I have to admit though... I think I'm partial to the Sanus. Lol.
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by LightningDragon »

This is so incredible! And I thought drawing was hard enough...
ImageImageImage

Return to “2010 Pumpkin Carving Competition”