omg

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rythalion
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: omg

Post by Rythalion »

I really like the community here as well. I rarely came across a forum where your opinion is accepted and you're not immediately attacked for simply having a differing view on things. This never happened to me here.
Of course there are always those who ignore the rules and are simply ignorant ass*****. But these people are not limited to online life at all :D

So, yes, this is a good site with great people =)
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

This is a great place with a great community, and has been the only website in years to keep my interest for so long.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Overall, I think the community is pretty decent. There are people and I'd say 'cliques', but that's kind of a strong word, that are not very friendly and say asshat things just to piss you off.

Basically, take most things with a grain of salt and keep on going and it'll be a fine community experience
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

You might want to check out the How do you rate Magistream thread, and leave your feedback there.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Community Discussion”