Creatures Gone Missing!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
PyroJack
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures Gone Missing!

Post by PyroJack »

I don't think so: when I recently loaned out my Xand Bears to someone for the Rose Imp quest, they reappeared in my "Main" tab when they were returned to me. I had to move them back into the tab that they came from.
Image Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Image

MegaTen
IGNs: JillYukimarimo, Ian`O`Rantan
WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES
IGNs: Dree-Elle, Keleth, Pyro Jack
Yunyi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yunyi »

FeralToki wrote:I don't think so: when I recently loaned out my Xand Bears to someone for the Rose Imp quest, they reappeared in my "Main" tab when they were returned to me. I had to move them back into the tab that they came from.
That's because you already had completed the first trade. If you have creatures in a tab, put them in a trade, and then cancel that same trade, then the creatures will go back into their original tabs. But if you actually complete the trade and the creatures are actually sent to another person, when that person trades them back, they won't be put in the same tab and will instead go to Main.
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

StarShaper wrote:
Nevaeh wrote:What creature was it? Maybe we can find it in one of your tabs.
Ummm...it was a bunch of lineaged Direwolves (none of them were my lineaged ones) and 4 SB Brontos. I searched my whole "Main" tab and they weren't there.

Oh yeah! I think I know something! They were originally in a tab that I deleted, so do you think when I deleted the trade the creatures tried to go back into the tab but it wasn't there and now they're floating in random cyber-space?
Got a list of the creatures from that trade for you:

One of the direwolves (the only unlineaged one) is in the trade initiated from you to Wolfspeaker
One Brontotherium you traded to Otacon
One Brontotherium you traded to Mordeth
The other two Brontotheriums and the four direwolves (lineages Pure Kindness, Pangeran, Gempaw and Pasta) are all in your Keep.

Edit: at least it says they are in your Keep; would you happen to remember the name the deleted tab had? Try to create a new tab with that name, please.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
StarShaper
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarShaper »

Yes, I found them when I trade, they are underneath the actual creatures in my Keep. Ummm...I think the tab was called Master Belmos Creatures. I'll go try to make it again.\

EDIT: They appeared! :yey:
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

StarShaper wrote:Yes, I found them when I trade, they are underneath the actual creatures in my Keep. Ummm...I think the tab was called Master Belmos Creatures. I'll go try to make it again.\

EDIT: They appeared! :yey:
There you go; in the future, don't delete tabs that you hid creatures in trades from. I didn't know that could happen, I'll have to talk to Tristan about it.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
StarShaper
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarShaper »

Morgaln wrote:
There you go; in the future, don't delete tabs that you hid creatures in trades from. I didn't know that could happen, I'll have to talk to Tristan about it.
Okay, thanks so much for helping me! :wave: Locking...

Return to “Community Discussion”