Do Not Click Tabs. Will You Click?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Would You Click A Creature In A DO NOT CLICK Tab?

Yes
11%
No
67%
Maybe
21%

Total votes: 70

TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Do Not Click Tabs. Will You Click?

Post by TNHawke »

*I* wouldn't click, but I also wouldn't trust others to not click them. They might want to see the description that goes with it... or they might forget they're in a do not click tab. With as little good as "don't click my keep!" in sigs did, I don't trust "do not click" tabs.
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

StarShaper wrote:
Piney wrote:I'd probably check out the tab just to see what's in it, but I'd never click the pets. Only a real jerkface would do that.
Agreed to the fullest.
Agreed also

demonicVoices
CreaturesTrade

Post by demonicVoices »

I would just look to see what is in the tab, but i wouldn't click the eggs or hatchlings in there. I know, some might be for the quests or for something other.
But i guess some other people would click them :srsly:
[center][b]LTS/LTT: QBs and SBs[/b] http://magistream.com/13-merchant-district/73091-lts-ltt-qbs-and-sbs.html?start=0
[b][color=#000040]Exchange: [/color][url=http://magistream.com/creature/2461331][img]http://magistream.com/img/2461331.gif[/img][/url] --> QB Female [/b], looking for [b]male! Must be QB![/b] PM me![/center]
StarShaper
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarShaper »

Piney wrote:But you have a frozen egg in there, why would it matter if someone clicked? XD
LOL, you can click that. I just like keeping things together. Like that frozen egg and unfrozen hatchling is part of my Frost Unicorn Set.
TNHawke wrote:*I* wouldn't click, but I also wouldn't trust others to not click them. They might want to see the description that goes with it... or they might forget they're in a do not click tab. With as little good as "don't click my keep!" in sigs did, I don't trust "do not click" tabs.
I'll take that to mind. Well, I already did take that to mind. I copied their percentages and I'm going to record them everyday, and if I see that someone has clicked my Donis, they go back into the trade.
demonicVoices wrote:I would just look to see what is in the tab, but i wouldn't click the eggs or hatchlings in there. I know, some might be for the quests or for something other.
But i guess some other people would click them :srsly:
Why the heck would they click inside a DO NOT CLICK tab?! If they knew they were looking for gold by clicking creatures why not just avoid the stupid tab?!
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

I've accidentally clicked stuff in tabs like that. x:
I was hovering to look at the code and I slipped on my touch pad, though I did sent them a pm apologizing for it. :lol:
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
ImageImageImageImage
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
ShenziSixaxis
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShenziSixaxis »

If you don't want it clicked, don't take it out of trade. There's plenty of shitfaced people here who don't care what you or anyone else want and will simply click because that's another 1g.
StarShaper
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarShaper »

Well, I'll see how it goes. But if one or more people click one of my Donis they go back in.
Zovesta
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zovesta »

I'd check it out, and click it only if it's an adult. =V I click all adults I can see because I am always in debt and I know that it can't grow up or anything, so it's safe.

Jerkface I am, yes yes.
There are many different variations of me. Some say that each person has a unique one. Sometimes I will be closed, sometimes open to show the bones behind the wall. Sometimes I am kind, sometimes I am sinister. What am I? (PM answer)
Moth, eggs by Horsegirl901
Potion by Munin

Auction
QB Sale
LTB

ImageImageImageImageImage
StarShaper
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarShaper »

Zovesta wrote:I'd check it out, and click it only if it's an adult. =V I click all adults I can see because I am always in debt and I know that it can't grow up or anything, so it's safe.

Jerkface I am, yes yes.
I don't think you're a jerkface. At least it's not a hatchling or anything.
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

StarShaper wrote:Okay, I put my Donis out for a test.
*looks at donies*
I don't click in "DO NOT CLICK" tabs.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:

Return to “Community Discussion”