LTB Akvo, Teiro, Lesoni Crystalwings!

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB GB Crystalwings!

Post by sammythethief »

audrei9 wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 1:41:08 am
sammythethief wrote: May 21st, 2024, 9:25:00 pm
audrei9 wrote: May 21st, 2024, 8:54:21 pm I can sell you one of each of the ones you're looking for! All first generation. In exchange, I'd like a golden crystalwing and a purple crystalwing, both the same gender, as well as the remaining gold. Does that sound good?
@audrei9
I wonder if you're clear on what I'm asking for - GB means Gift Born and SB means Stream Born (parentless). Do you mean that you have GB/SB/parentless creatures you're willing to part with, or are they first generation (an example of a first generation Blue Crystalwing would be a Blue Crystalwing born of two Blue Crystalwing parents)?

If you have GB/SB/parentless creatures to sell, then I would indeed be interested. I'm not, however, interested in first generation creatures. Let me know what your creatures are, or link them here for me to look at, and I'll let you know ^_^
GAH. I messed up lmao
GIFT born. They're gift born. Or more accurately, some of them are born from Remy's shop!
I thought that might've been the case :lol: No worries!

What kind of Crystalwings would you like? You mention the Purple and Golden Crystalwings, but do you want the Elder Crystalwings from 2009 or the ones from 2010?

I also cannot guarantee gender when they come from the eggs and I don't have any spare gender change potions to use.

From you, I would be purchasing the following:
1 Blue Crystalwing
1 Purple Pteira Crystalwing
1 Golden Pteira Crystalwing
1 Blue Plumed Crystalwing
1 Green Plumed Crystalwing
1 Bronze Plumed Crystalwing
Total: 600k

Regardless of whether you want the 2009 or 2010 Crystalwings, that will be 12 shards for a total of 300k, leaving the remaining 300k balance to be paid in gold.

Does that sound good to you?
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
HopingFaith
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by HopingFaith »

Hi! :wave:

I have 3 Blue CWs, 3 Purple Pteira CWs, 3 Golden Pteira CWs, 1 Blue Plumed CW, 1 Green Plumed CW and 1 Bronze Plumed CW if you still need them.
That would make a total of 12 CWs for 1.2M.
If possible, I'd like each of the current doni in the shop - 1 Crystal Gobbler, 1 Purple and 1 Golden Plumed Crystalwing for a total of 250k. Would it be possible to get three donis and 950k?

Thank you! <3

Signature/Crest/Banner Shop: Click here

Selling/Breeding
(+Herbalist/Artificer/Preservationist shop):
Click here

My wishlist: Click here

LTS 1st gen Quest Critters (added Galactic Rays): Click here

LTS Event Creatures: Click here
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

HopingFaith wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 5:56:59 pm Hi! :wave:

I have 3 Blue CWs, 3 Purple Pteira CWs, 3 Golden Pteira CWs, 1 Blue Plumed CW, 1 Green Plumed CW and 1 Bronze Plumed CW if you still need them.
If possible, I'd like each of the current doni in the shop - 1 Crystal Gobbler, 1 Purple and 1 Golden Plumed Crystalwing for a total of 250k. Would it be possible to get three donis and 950k?

Thank you! <3
That is so generous of you! I can definitely work with that. I'll grab the eggs and work on hatching them now, and will send the hatchlings and gold along when they're ready. Thank you so much!
Be kind.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

@sammythethief As per the private messages, that sounds good to me! I eagerly await the trade!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

audrei9 wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 9:40:54 am @sammythethief As per the private messages, that sounds good to me! I eagerly await the trade!
Thank you Audrei!

To clarify for the mods, the private message was just me sending a reminder to Audrei9 to reply, in case they didn't see my response here in this thread. We did not negotiate or alter any terms that were not laid out here in this thread - we only determined that the Crystalwings they wanted were the 2010 Crystalwings rather than the 2009 Crystalwings. The prices of either of these do not differ, as I have a 25k per shard value.
Be kind.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

sammythethief wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 9:44:30 am
audrei9 wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 9:40:54 am @sammythethief As per the private messages, that sounds good to me! I eagerly await the trade!
Thank you Audrei!

To clarify for the mods, the private message was just me sending a reminder to Audrei9 to reply, in case they didn't see my response here in this thread. We did not negotiate or alter any terms that were not laid out here in this thread - we only determined that the Crystalwings they wanted were the 2010 Crystalwings rather than the 2009 Crystalwings. The prices of either of these do not differ, as I have a 25k per shard value.
I can testify to that!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

Hi!
I have a few of the ones you were saying you needed, I'll add the links for them just so you can check that they are in fact not bred (haven't been bred, just making it easier on you for checking)
Mine are from the gifts you get at Remy's

Blue Crystalwing Male: https://magistream.com/creature/15006568
Gold Pteira Crystalwing Male: https://magistream.com/creature/15006831
Purple Pteira Crystalwing Female: https://magistream.com/creature/15006822

I would prefer gold to be very honest <3
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
HopingFaith
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by HopingFaith »

sammythethief wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 9:29:15 am
HopingFaith wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 5:56:59 pm Hi! :wave:

Thank you! <3
That is so generous of you! I can definitely work with that. I'll grab the eggs and work on hatching them now, and will send the hatchlings and gold along when they're ready. Thank you so much!
Thank you, I'll be waiting the trade! <3

Signature/Crest/Banner Shop: Click here

Selling/Breeding
(+Herbalist/Artificer/Preservationist shop):
Click here

My wishlist: Click here

LTS 1st gen Quest Critters (added Galactic Rays): Click here

LTS Event Creatures: Click here
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB ALL Crystalwings!

Post by sammythethief »

Hollowshield wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 10:09:21 am Hi!
I have a few of the ones you were saying you needed, I'll add the links for them just so you can check that they are in fact not bred (haven't been bred, just making it easier on you for checking)
Mine are from the gifts you get at Remy's

Blue Crystalwing Male: https://magistream.com/creature/15006568
Gold Pteira Crystalwing Male: https://magistream.com/creature/15006831
Purple Pteira Crystalwing Female: https://magistream.com/creature/15006822

I would prefer gold to be very honest <3
Hi! Due to the above offers, I've actually acquired all the Blue, Golden Pteira, and Purple Pteira Crystalwings that I need. Thank you for the offer, though!
Be kind.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB ALL Crystalwings!

Post by darksouls »

Do they need to be unnamed? I could part with a bunch of extras, but I thought I was gonna keep them, so they're named. XD I understand if not! :)
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️

Return to “Kancha”