March Donis:Corrupt & Fallen Fell Perytons!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: March Donis:Corrupt & Fallen Fell Perytons!

Post by BBkat »

Oh these look so cool
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

good thing i get paid this week because hhhh i need! :well:
can't wait to see the fallen adults!
Image~~Image
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by falsanthin »

female fallen

Fallen description:
Spoiler
Despite their fearsome powers, fell peryton are shy creatures, rarely leaving Silva forest unless called upon by their magi. Adult fallen perytons no longer randomly spill their destructive magics, and apply their flames to strategic burns where the forest has started to grow too densely, clearing out both old dead trees and young growth that is simultaneously unviable and leeching nutrients from healthy adult trees. Fallen perytons seem to feed on the nutrient-rich ash left behind, and the newly cleared space allows new trees to grow healthily without competing for limited resources.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

As much as I want to get these... erm... no. Colour-wise... attractive. Visually... big nope. It's great for collectors, but the whole concept feels off for some reason.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
Szarwas
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Szarwas »

And the last adult from clicking threads:

I think this is my favourite, reminds me of my time at The Endless Forest, around Halloween time <3
ImageImageImageImage
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

I love these, they’re so cool! Looking forward to mine growing!
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by OverlordVOX »

The Corrupt Male ones is very nice.
Have buy and Egg and yet i hope i get a Boy
Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Szarwas wrote:Found the adult Corrupt Fell Perytons in clicking threads: m/f
ImageImage
Spoiler
Despite their fearsome powers, fell peryton are shy creatures, rarely leaving Silva forest unless called upon by their magi. Adult corrupt perytons no longer randomly spill their destructive magics, and apply their rot with deliberate intent to old, large trees that are past their prime, feeding on the fungi their powers spawn. As the tree decays and topples, new growth spurred by light shining through the freshly cleared canopy and the rich compost left behind can take its place.
Their owner is bigeagle.
I didn't notice at first, but now that I do I have to ask:

What is on the left back foot? It almost looks like it was meant to be the end of a tail, but these have short deer-like tails. Is it some kind of weird claw like a velociraptor? Why on only one foot? I'm confused! :wtf:

Edited to add: Is it a loose feather? Maybe that's what it is?
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

wystearya wrote:
Szarwas wrote:Found the adult Corrupt Fell Perytons in clicking threads: m/f
ImageImage
Spoiler
Despite their fearsome powers, fell peryton are shy creatures, rarely leaving Silva forest unless called upon by their magi. Adult corrupt perytons no longer randomly spill their destructive magics, and apply their rot with deliberate intent to old, large trees that are past their prime, feeding on the fungi their powers spawn. As the tree decays and topples, new growth spurred by light shining through the freshly cleared canopy and the rich compost left behind can take its place.
Their owner is bigeagle.
I didn't notice at first, but now that I do I have to ask:

What is on the left back foot? It almost looks like it was meant to be the end of a tail, but these have short deer-like tails. Is it some kind of weird claw like a velociraptor? Why on only one foot? I'm confused! :wtf:

Edited to add: Is it a loose feather? Maybe that's what it is?
it just looks like a loose feather to me, they both seem to be shedding some feathers in general (around the neck and the top of the wings)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Ooh, these are gorgeous! The Fallen ones feel so Halloween-y, and the color schemes on the Corrupt are so beautiful! The males in beautiful nature-looking way, and the females in a way I wouldn't think those colors would look so amazing together! :well:
I can't afford to get any donis this month, but huge props to Mysfytt!!! <3

ETA: I was kind of pondering over the colors of the female Corrupt Peryton, and she almost has kind of a fun trippy color scheme seemingly in line with that whole thing of them feeding off fungus. Or more likely it just compliments the male's color scheme, but very lovely nonetheless. The Fallen male with flames makes me think of forest/bush fires, y'know, like when it gets bone dry and the scrub catches fire. Just love that theme of them being the forest dying and new growth coming from it.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”