2022 Christmas gifting wish list

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Tanya9771
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2022 Christmas gifting wish list

Post by Tanya9771 »

My wish list can be found here https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... #p21074614 or follow the link in my signature (they may differ slightly) Thanks for looking <3
Wish List

25/25 gifts - Thank You!

Ignore the Wish List in my profile as it's out of date and I can't find a way of changing it at the moment - please use the list in the link above :t-:)
branded
CreaturesTrade

Post by branded »

All I'd have on my MS wishlist is a direcore/albino direcore, and/or a pair of blushing charubi ! Theyre like my ultimate dreamie pets to ever get my hands on aaahh even tho im pretty new they're the only pets id do anything to get yknow <3 :D
Luciel • Icarus - Adult - Any Pronouns - Boyflux + Gay - Pet Dad - Househusband (engaged to @Booshweasel)

I COLLECT FEATHER DRAKES, CHIMERAS, DIRECORES, GRYPHONS, BLUSHING CHARUBI, AND PINTO PEGASI

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
booshweasel
CreaturesTrade

Post by booshweasel »

I have a pretty small wishlist, but there's a handful of guys I'd really love to have!! some are easier to get than others but I'd be thrilled for any of them, any stage of growth is perfectly fine! I'm very new to magistream so I'm just excited to grow my collection and share what I can with the community too <33

nareaun quetzalcoatl
arkai/pale arkai
chain white elk
adremeri
angora jackalope
cootie
silt/reef/atoll leviathan
swirled winged cat
breeding pair of stargazer cats
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

generally: the 2022 event critters- esp the wyvern and the Deiaurnox!

I also love foxes, anything rabbity, goats, bats, agaori, viridis crabs, mustelids (otters, ferrets, etc), anything deer-like (kirin, shop deer, event reindeer/elk, perytons etc), griffons and anything kinda fae/fairy inspired

prefer sb/parentless: prism foxes, green & hazel farir, charubi/blushing charubi, all bats, stream/shop agaori

bred is fine (prefer lowest gen for hybrids): hybrid non-green farir, hybrid agaori, yale/goat or sheep critters, heartfire griffons, calidaes reindeer, frigaes reindeer, chain elk, prasinis wyrms, any rabbity creatures, hellhounds, namista's spider, aurora whale, galactic ray, ice kitsune, rose imps, solar and lunar koi

quest: if you're feeling super generous, i'd also love a few non-black (any of the regular colors) parentless rose imps, i turned all of mine before i knew better lol

more in depth wishlist lives here: https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... #p20863864

please no
: undead/dead/esp creepy or rotting critters (esp not cestoda)
Last edited by feralkiwi on December 19th, 2022, 3:34:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
VictoriaWings
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by VictoriaWings »

Hello! How are you doing Everyone?
I love Horses, Dragons and Wolves
I am looking for old holiday creatures Such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween or any kind of old event.
Auriene
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Auriene »

General wishlist: Spiders, frogs and snakes are always welcomed in Keep <3 I collect mostly parentless creatures.

Stream Born creatures: Hyalus Rana, Water and Earth Prism Fox, Peacock Spider, Maa Kelung. Item creatures: Agu Kelung, Swirled Winged Cat, Caramel Gryphon, Gold Horned Narwhal, Black Rose Imp, Ice Kraken, Ice Gryphon.

Event Born creatures: Jackalopes, Aculeus, Xocomel, Lucinis Bird, Duckits, Black Sarvain, Pink Mohlaris Elephant, Chocolate Viridis Crab, Dismots, Arkenian Goose, Jax, Tsaanguir, Bell Squirrel, Pocket Sylph, Gragas.

Shop Born creatures: Noctis Enox, Tenera Dog, Vosmari, Etainian Serpaen, Chocolate Earwig, Glass Phoenix, Arkenian Serpaen. Dark Shop: Ebbene Shark, Cehual Boar, Delroch, Black Tundra Tylluan, Arcanum Serpaen, Abyssal Dunkleosteus. Water Shop: Dugong, Praluven Seal, Ahuizotl, Abyssal Seahorse, Dark Naja.

Donation: Any <3

Good things come to those who click! :)

150+ Creatures Auction! :bounce:
Event Born Yule Castor and other parentless Stream, Event and Quest creatures!
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

The only non donation creatures missing from my collection are a pair of parentless Purple Pteira Crystalwing. I also consider it a gift if you’re willing to sell me one or both Crystalwing so feel free to drop me a PM :lol:

Aside from that, Donec fish (female, male, or eggs) or current event creatures would be lovely <3
Kass
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kass »

Hi! I have a detailed wish list on my profile, but I would very much welcome these little things in particular:

1. Aer Hyalus Rana, Terra Hyalus Rana and Aqua Hyalus Rana.
Recent stream froggies I didn't manage to hatch many of and would welcome as many as possible.

2. Prism Foxes ( any colour)
Another recent released stream creature that I didn't manage to hatch many of and would be very grateful for any gifted to me.

3. Shop Creatures
These are always welcome since I am usually egg locked hatching stream caught or bred things.

Thank you everyone, <3 :t-swoon: may you have a wonderful holiday!
ImageImage
ImageImage

I click all eggs/hatchies on the page above me when posting
<3
If you click my eggs and hatchlings back, Thank You!
<3
I appreciate every click and try to click back
SouthernCryptid
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SouthernCryptid »

Wishlist:
-Deer, Kirin, Anything Similar
-Anything that's not on the No List is fine <3

None of these Please:
-Insects
-Arachnids
-Gore
-Zombies
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dancingstar »

Stream
-Peacock Spider
-Earth Prism Fox
-Terra Hyalus Rana
-Aqua Hyalus Rana

Hybrid
-Aurum Psittrax Dragon
-Larimar Crested Psittarx Dragon
-Farfalla Crested Psittrax Dragon