BM - Creatures 1355-1357 (Pumpkin Wyrms)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: BM - Creatures 1355-1357 (Pumpkin Wyrms)

Post by feralkiwi »

ahhh i love all of them!! how exciting <3
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
Brynmala
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Brynmala »

I'm so pleased the pumpkin wyrms have come around again - they are such happy little creatures. I could only get a couple when they originally came out, planning on getting many more now, and the wonderful re-colours!
Thank you to everyone who gifted me :)
Image "Just one small aubergine..."

RIP Phoebe (avatar cat) - 1995 - 2nd June 2012

nice ninjas?
Spoiler
Mine:
Sitting:

For Sale, Gender swap PM me to discuss.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Wow I love them
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkstarWolf »

Aw man i need to get one of each of the recolors
~DarkstarWolf

0/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!
stealthxstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by stealthxstar »

i love the colors on them! yay more halloween critters!
CaptainDucky
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by CaptainDucky »

Im fairly new to this site, and Im trying to figure out where I could get these recolored Pumpkin Wyrms... only black market or something?
~~~~~~

25/25 gifts
Thank you!! I love any of spooky things. <3 <3
Thank you all for the gifts! Happy 15th Anniversary Magistream!

In love Memory of my Beloved, Princess Baby and Felix
January 1 2002 - May 3rd 2021 | August 26 2009 - October 8th 2022
ImageImage
Mrcds
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mrcds »

CaptainDucky wrote:Im fairly new to this site, and Im trying to figure out where I could get these recolored Pumpkin Wyrms... only black market or something?
They are black market exclusive, and to gain access to the black market you need to completed the quest - Whispers.

At the Mercado the CBN guild has a shop for helping players with quests.
And fell free to ask if you want a link to some walkthrough
Eggs: ImageImageImageImageImage

hatchlings:

My whishlist

25/25 Thanks
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

PrincessOfVampires wrote:
VilaWolf wrote:Since the release post says they are permanent... ... ... ... does that mean the Black Market is now permanent?
No, it means the pet can return in the future when the Black Market opens again.
that was referring to the Jasper and Malachite Mius that were released yesterday that are in the Artificer Shop, and are creatures 1359 and 1360. Artificer Shop creatures can't breed. the Pumpkin Wyrms will be able to breed (I read Saturday's Creature Release News blurb to find that out) and are creatures 1355-1357.
I agree that these are very cute <3, and I might have to get some while adding them to my Halloween wish list :orly:
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on October 17th, 2022, 4:31:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

If you actually zoom in, the eggs do have miniscule colour differences, so they should probably be in the first post as well.
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

I honestly can't get over these guys. Wyrms have always been a favorite of mine on this site, the Pumpkin ones especially, so I'm all for color variations of them! <3

I'm absolutely in love with the silver and bronze. The bronze because they look like they would look wonderful sitting next to a freshly brewed mug of coffee (I almost wish it was grabbing at coffee beans instead!) , and the silver because it has one of my favorite color combinations. I do wish the gold had black accents as opposed to the green, but I still think the color choices work perfectly well!
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄

Return to “Community Discussion”