A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Re: ☾ In The Shadows [Werewolf RP] - OOC Thread

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

I'm extremely excited to start I'm about to beg, and I changed Eden's wolf form.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

XD Lol, me too. I just wish we could get at least two others to join.

And okay, sounds good.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Lol sometimes you have to start to get more peoples interest, ya know like they see an active rp and want to join.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Yeah, all right. I'd at least like to wait until EmLenore gets her second character up, then I guess we could start.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
EmLenore
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

I'm on my phone ATM, I'll be posting him a little later in the day, tons of work today. I'm also interested in taking a night crawler but we could start before I get that done. I'm super excited for this, this finally looks like a solid werewolf roleplay.
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Excellent. That sounds great. Just let me know which Nightcrawler, and I'll say we can start once you get Gabriel done. I can't wait to start!
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Gabriel Dominic Beaumont

Name: Gabriel Dominic Beaumont
Nickname: Gabe or Dominic

Height: 6’2”
Hair: Blonde
Skin Tone: Light
Eye Color: Light Blue
Build: Muscular, Lean
Features: He has a long scar from across his chest and down to his left hip.
Wolf Form: Click Here
Pelt Color: Blonde and white
Wolf Eye Color: Bright Yellow, with small green flecks.

Dislikes: Writing, snow, staying still, movies, and books
Fears: Not being able to walk and heights
Traits:
Athletic
  • Gabriel loves training and keeping his body in shape. He doesn’t go a day without working his body out, he is either constantly running to each errand or finding some way to have a work out added into his day to day activities. He loves it, it’s not about health or to stay fit, but about the enjoyment and bliss he gets from exercising.

Charming
  • Gabriel is extremely charming, not only to women, but also to men. He does not swing that way, but he feels like everyone should have someone there to brighten up there day. He enjoys talking, even though he does not do it often, and especially enjoy talking to help someone out.

Dutiful
  • He obeys without question, not thought to the contrary at all. His sister likes to joke around that he is like a robot, programmed to take orders and follow them to a T. She likes to call him the Alpha’s Dog, from he would do anything the Alpha told him to. Probably even jump off a bridge.

Passionate
  • Gabriel is extremely passionate with everything he does. He loves putting his love into it whether it be cleaning, cooking, patrolling, he does it with love.

Earthy
  • Gabriel is actually pretty down to earth and is really natural with what he does. He isn’t a fan of the indoors or pop culture, instead he tries to stay go lucky and keep with what he feels is right.

Quiet
  • Gabriel is actually pretty quiet when he isn’t being charming. He prefers to stay at the back of things then the forefront. He is much more of a follower than a leader and has no qualms about that. He also talks very softly, not boisterous at all. The only thing that isn’t quiet about him is his howl, which is extremely loud. This causes him to rarely join in on pack howls unless it’s for celebration.

Disorderly
  • While Gabriel is almost the perfect guy, he rarely cleans up after himself which is why he still lives with his cousin. He doesn’t even know the different between fabric softener and fabric detergent. His actions though are not disorderly, just the way he cares for his objects and himself on occasion.

Hesitant
  • Gabriel is hesitant to make moves that go out of his authority or dealing with another person, either by standing up for them or confessing feelings to them, or even giving advice. This has something to do with low self-esteem and the lack of confidence Gabriel has in himself. He grew up only understanding that everyone else came first but did figure out his importance in the group fundamentals.

Anything else?: His family has always been with the pack, even though his family is in France, his heart belongs to the Nightrunner pack.

Desired Rank: N/A
Family: Margot Pacitti-Beaumont (Adoptive Mother-Left), Cesare Pacitti (Adoptive Father-Deceased), Iris Solenne Pacitti.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: None
BF/GF/Mate: None
Other: He is of pure French Bloodline. He has five when his parents were murdered, his birthday is coming up shortly. He knows how to speak both French and Itallian, although he is better with French.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Accepted! Lol, he kind of reminds me of this one guy who used to be in my school band.

I'll add him and then I guess we can start. Hopefully we'll get some others interested. :)
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Awesome, cannot wait
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

I updated the third post of the main RP with some info about the territory, like the pack house, a lake, the town, etc.

Don't worry, you guys don't have to make your posts as fancy as mine. It's a habit I got into after RPing on this other site.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Return to “Backstage”