Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hybrids of Xoelia OCC

Post by GlitterEnthusiast »

I'm creating my character right now, and then I'll post Silver's and Zeki's characters. I'm such a lazy bitch. /sobs pathetically

EDIT: What color would you lke your name, Silver?
EDITEDIT: Okay, I added the three characters that needed to be, Xaara, Tiberius and Kerubiel are now added to the threads!
On hiatus, PMs, orders and trades will be slow.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Uh, blue, green, orange, whichever works best. I don't have a strong preference.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Alright, I'll edit in your name color in a bit.

Once we get another player or two we can start. Zeki & I need to create some NPC's, and think up some locations. She's the brain behind this operation though, I'm just the painter :t-shrug:
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Post by silverflame22 »

Could I reserve a spot? An beta or alpha in the sky faction would be awesome :)
ImageImageImage
I gift people at random who click my eggs!
Selling M/F pair of SB GoldenCrystalwings- PM me if interested!
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

silverflame22 wrote:Could I reserve a spot? An beta or alpha in the sky faction would be awesome :)
You can reserve a spot for the Sky Faction, of course. However, Zeki and I will place a rank on the character, if you don't mind. Characters will also be promoted and demoted as the plot unfolds during the roleplay. c:

If you'd like a hint for how to get the rank you want, it usually depends on the characters personality and class. So, think like an alpha or a beta, basically.

Glad to see another person interested!
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Post by silverflame22 »

(Yay! My sign-up is still in progress)
υѕєяηαмє; silverflame22
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє;
ηιcкηαмє;
αgє;
gєηɗєя; Female
fαcтιση; Sky
ѕρєcιєѕ; Sky Cougar
αρρєαяαηcє; ***** has the body of a feline, looking very much like a cougar except for a slimmer and more streamlined body. However, huge wings extend from her back, a reddish colour in hue and streaked with a darker brown, almost black. Her pelt is the same hue, though gradually becoming darker as you near her head. Instead of a normal feline-like tail, huge feathers drape to the ground.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту;
нιѕтσяу;
σтнєя;
cσɗє; [/color]
ImageImageImage
I gift people at random who click my eggs!
Selling M/F pair of SB GoldenCrystalwings- PM me if interested!
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

This looks very interesting could I reserve a character, specifically from the jungle faction. I was thinking from the jungle my character could be a mix of large cat also...)
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

ParadiseSeeker wrote:This looks very interesting could I reserve a character, specifically from the jungle faction. I was thinking from the jungle my character could be a mix of large cat also...)
Of course! We could use more felines. So far we just have a bird, a griffin and two wolves. c:

We could really use some more factions right now too, currently we have 1 Underworld, 2 Arctic, 1 Sky, and a Forest and Jungle(not including Paradise's) are planned to be created.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Mmm... Perhaps I'll make my other character now after all.

I'll probably have it be something exotic, like some sort of mix of bird and dragon, or something like that, and I'll have it in the Desert faction. I'll have the form up in a moment or so...
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

υѕєяηαмє; Parsee
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Wren
ηιcкηαмє; N/A
αgє; 20
gєηɗєя; Female
fαcтιση; Jungle
ѕρєcιєѕ; Snow leopard
αρρєαяαηcє; Wren looks like a normal snow leopard, but she is slightly smaller then a wolf. Her fur is not fluffy and her body not large, her fur is only slightly poofy more of a house cat, and her body is thin. Wren's eyes are a bright green, in both ears are a gold chain that holds three blue Jay feathers each.
ρєяѕσηαιту;
Tactless
Some people are tactless because they don't realize how they come off. Then there's people like Wren, who just don't particularly care. This girl has no filter whatsoever, and she doesn't suffer fools with grave. If she has to patch you up because your clumsy self tried to climb a tree or pick a fight with a bear, she's going to tell you what a fool you've been. And you're going to have to listen to it, because your legs are broken and your neck was a bears chewtoy. You're not going anywhere anytime soon and she knows. Maybe you won't go play fetch with cave dwelling animals next time.

Snarky:
Trying into her charming tactlessness, Wren has her own brand of dry snark. Making life hilarious is a coping mechanism she says. If she didn't find the humour in things, she'd probably be ripping her hair out over the trouble people get into.

(Reluctantly) Big Hearted:
Don't tell anyone, but Wren's got a gooey center. Her conscience is her worst enemy, because it gets her into trouble when it inevitably convinces her to save someone from mortal peril that they got themselves into in the first place.

Loyal:
When Wren makes a friend, their friends for life. Its a nonrefundable purchase. Wren doesn't get a whole lot of acceptance, so those who offer it wholeheartedly are the people that earn her friendship and the undying loyalty that comes with it. No matter what you do, Wren's got your back, and she'll be there to heal your wounds when one of the adventures your drag her on goes horribly, horribly wrong.

Depressed:
While she's pretty good at shoving everything down and runnning it through a filter of wiry wit, there are times when her troubles really get to her and Wren falls into depression. During these periods she'll seek solitude.

Hypocritical:
Right, all that sass she'll give you for putting yourself in danger? Its completely okay of she does it. She knows what she's doing, obviously, otherwise she'd be eaten by now.

Neutral Pacifist:
The grumpiest pacifist to ever grump, Wren is a one-man red cross. She'll help anyone who needs it.
нιѕтσяу; Wren's family didn't live within the faction, never has. They live near the others in an old cave where they have made their home, the faction comes to them if anything is needed. Her family lives there for the simple reason that they can. When Wren was small her father would tell stories that if she left far from someone in their faction, was alone, or left the jungle she would be killed by a shadows beast. So this has caused Wren to have seperation issues and the fear of being alone, or she will ne killed. σтнєя; cσɗє; [/color]
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick

Return to “Backstage”