Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: { Countdown } - OOC

Post by Iliad »

If she's genderfluid you may want to say she is female more of the time/presents feminine. And you may want to put Marx's gender. Otherwise they look good!
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
EmLenore
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

I forgot about Marx's gender, my bad. I do not understand why I would say she is female more of the time or presents feminine. I also switched next to gender fluid to mention that her actual sex is female instead of just saying female though.
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Iliad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Ohh, all right, thank you for clarifying!
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Iliad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Hey hey, it's done!

Name: Ross Eliwood
Username: Marth
Appearance: Ross has bleached blonde hair; naturally it is black but he has since lightened the top, resulting in an ombre traveling down his head. His hair is of moderate length, falling messily styled to the middle of his neck; his long fringe usually hangs in his amber eyes or is pushed back from his forehead. It gets a bit wavy and is just at the length where the ends begin to curl slightly, resulting in a perpetual bedhead.
His skin is pale from staying inside often, and the fact that when he does go outside, Ross wears hats and jackets. He burns really easily and generally would like to avoid that. Ross is about 5'7", average height for sure; he weighs about 130 pounds. He's built slim, and tends to slouch a little so he appears an inch or two shorter. They have average proportions, if their legs aren't a little longer than the usual. Pain to buy pants. Usually he just wears whatever's in fashion; nowadays he tends to go for beanies, sweaters or v-neck shirts if it's hot, and jeans, rolled up slightly so he can wear short boots or sneakers that go up past the ankle.
History: Ross grew up in an isolated household; he never really talked to many people but his parents in his childhood, despite not being homeschooled or any of that. It was just kind of a situation that happened a lot with kids; he was shunned and treated as an outcast because of the fact that both of his wrists were blank. No timer. It didn't sit well with most of the kids in his schools growing up.
His parents of course were fine with it; it wasn't as though people as caring as they would cast out their child for a small abnormality. It was still there, but he was treated with kindness and love at home and thus became quite socially awkward around others. Nothing distinctive happened in his past; he was never bullied to the point of depression and suicidal thoughts by the other kids, it was just shunning.
When he entered college at age 17, Ross began to look up and study the phenomena that everyone but him toted about on their wrists. He would immerse himself in reading, only paying enough attention in lectures to pass classes with average grades.
Three and a half years later Ross would begin to help others on campus with their timer problems and romance/sexual problems in general, becoming something of a counselor since he was unbiased and had a new point of view - that of someone who hadn't ever experienced a pull influenced by the countdown.
Personality: Ross is a slightly-sarcastic individual, but aside from that largely lacks any sort of distinctive personality. He's very attuned to others' needs and emotions, and so basically molds himself to whatever seems the most appealing to a certain person. Obviously, core elements of who Ross is remain; he has a dry sense of humor, often makes bad puns, and is in general quite intellectual. He's often quiet, not speaking until he is asked or he feels it's necessary; he only makes small talk when he can't stand the degree of awkwardness in a certain situation.
He's quite focused, and if one were to stumble in on him while he was reading, it would likely be as though he were in a trance; when he's concentrating, it's like everything goes in one ear and out the other. He's quietly driven, in a way that if one did not look for his drive it would be easily missed. Apart from that he's not very distinctive; just the type of guy who blends in with crowds without really standing out. He's a bit of a nerd though and likes Pokemon.
Orientation: Panromantic demisexual.
Soulmate: N/A.
Other: Though platonic soulmates do exist, for some reason Ross has not ever had one. Cases have happened before where a clock was zero from birth, or whenever the clock's owner was old enough to remember, but Ross's is different; he has not ever had a timer at all. His wrist is blank. Because he's never had a roulmate, he's made it his job to help others find theirs.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
GalaxiesColliding
CreaturesTrade

Post by GalaxiesColliding »

picture
Name: Ella Bloom
Username: GalaxiesColliding
Appearance: She has fair skin, a light sprinkling of freckles, and grey eyes. Oh, did I forget to mention the fact that she has purple hair?
History:
Personality:
Orientation:
Soulmate:
Other: WIP
Click My Creatures Please! :3
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrBeansMD
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DrBeansMD »

Name: Annemiek (Mike) Mollenhorst
Username: DrBeansMD

Appearance: Ok, let's pretend for a second that the person in this image has light brown hair and grey eyes, yeah? The facial structure and expression were just too perfect, so I couldn't pass up using this image for her. Her favorite outfit is a hunter green hooded long-sleeved shirt (not as bulky as a hoodie) worn with loose-fitting jeans. She is sometimes mistaken for a guy, since she is about as far from a girly girl as you can get, and isn't exactly very curvy. Her build is sturdy and muscular. Most would not consider her skinny or thin, though sleek or svelte may be better words to describe her.

History: Annemiek was born in Michigan, to a family of Dutch dairy farmers. Her grandparents immigrated from the Netherlands, and her parents took over the dairy operation when her grandparents passed. Her father taught her to ski at a very young age, and she has had a passion for it ever since. He also taught her to speak Dutch and play the clarinet, which earned her a scholarship to a university in Idaho close to the mountains. She leapt at the chance to leave the dairy farm behind, and has been studying chemistry and music. She has taken to the Idaho wilderness very well, and has developed a love for camping, hiking, rafting, and all manner of outdoor activities when there is no snow on the ground, although her favorite by far has been horseback riding. She is apprehensive of the timer on her wrist, she has never really wanted to find her soulmate, and has been perfectly happy on her own. She has a plan to be far off in the mountains when it reached zero, far away from the rest of humanity, hoping to avoid romance altogether (Poor thing doesn't know she's in a romance RP).

Personality: Vocally, she is quiet, even around her friends, who are mostly guys. She prefers the solitude of the mountains when she isn't studying or in class. She is a bit competitive, especially when it comes to music or skiing. Some might even call her aggressive. That being said, she has a strong and loud personality. She doesn't do well with being submissive, and might be a bit arrogant.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Soulmate:

Other: She belongs to an outdoor club in the Sawtooth Mountains. It has a stable where she keeps the horse her parents bought her when she took up riding. His name is Jan, and he is a black Friesian.
Last edited by DrBeansMD on August 1st, 2015, 11:10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Looking for an RP partner? Check HERE!
Thank you for the gifts, everyone!
Iliad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Looks good, Beans! (I have an almost irresistible urge to call you Doctor Beans in total seriousness, but...)
I'll add her to the character roster when I get a chance.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
DrBeansMD
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DrBeansMD »

I suppose you can call me Doctor Beans if you want, I have no qualms against it, I just have to let you know that I won't have my MD for quite a few more years... :lol:

Anyway, good to know my character is adequate.
ImageImage
Looking for an RP partner? Check HERE!
Thank you for the gifts, everyone!
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

I will have Red finished soon, I have been caught up in some school and family business and haven't been able to finish her.
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
Kaylor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kaylor »

It's fine, take your time.
Thanks to everyone who gifted me.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Visit Kaylor's Small Kiosk
Even if you are not interested in buying anything, please take a few minutes of your time to check the poll.

Return to “Backstage”