The Casey Anthony case

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

What do you think

Guilty
88%
Innocent
13%

Total votes: 32

Blackwidow
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: The Casey Anthony case

Post by Blackwidow »

Arospersonalguard wrote:WHO PUT INNOCENT?!? I know every one is entitled to their opinion but....
I put the second innocent. I always beleived she didn't do it from the begining. They just made it seem worse then it actually was. Maybe someone broke in and murdered her. You never know. Plus, have they done an autopsey on the girl? I am sure they could tell better that way.
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by MissMurderPaws »

Blackwidow wrote:
Arospersonalguard wrote:WHO PUT INNOCENT?!? I know every one is entitled to their opinion but....
I put the second innocent. I always beleived she didn't do it from the begining. They just made it seem worse then it actually was. Maybe someone broke in and murdered her. You never know. Plus, have they done an autopsey on the girl? I am sure they could tell better that way.
The body was decomposed, besides. It was in the back of her car, even if she didn't kill her child she is still guilty, she was out having hot body contests and partying while her daughter was missing. She also made up insane lies
I try to return clicks! Thank you so much for any clicks!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Live for Dethklok. Die for Dethklok.
Mother of Monsters DiscordMy F2U Base Library
Ailis5678
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ailis5678 »

Okay, who are the people in the poll who think she's innocent?! Don't worry, I won't shoot or anything... I'm just upset you think she's innocent. *Gets army of ninjas ready* :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja:
Please click! I would deep down appreciate it!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dauntless
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In your kitchen complaining that you have no decent food.

Post by Dauntless »

OMG Just cuz there are more people who think guilty then innocent doesn't meen she IS guilty!
Blackwidow wrote:
Thank you! People, you need to realize Casey May be crazy but that doesn't mean anything! she is a human being too, and the way she is going to be treated in her city is going to force her to move to a different city, COUNTRY, planet iF YOU THINK SHE IS THAT GUILTY! sHE IS JUST LIKE YOU AND ME BUT NOT COMPLETELY NORMAL! She lies, She's crazy, But thats means nothing to the idea of killing Caylee!
Image Image
it's where
mydemons hide

PLEASE! Do not call be Daunt, do not call me Less, call me Dauntless.
"What didn't kill me, never made me stronger at all."
Dauntless
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dauntless »

EVERYONE who thinks she is guilty, The jury heard what you heard, they thought it out! She is innocent, NOT guilty!
Image Image
it's where
mydemons hide

Ailis5678
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ailis5678 »

Symbol7890 wrote:OMG Just cuz there are more people who think guilty then innocent doesn't meen she IS guilty!
Blackwidow wrote:
Thank you! People, you need to realize Casey May be crazy but that doesn't mean anything! she is a human being too, and the way she is going to be treated in her city is going to force her to move to a different city, COUNTRY, planet iF YOU THINK SHE IS THAT GUILTY! sHE IS JUST LIKE YOU AND ME BUT NOT COMPLETELY NORMAL! She lies, She's crazy, But thats means nothing to the idea of killing Caylee!
I see you point, but in my heart I believe she's guilty. my heart ---> <3
Please click! I would deep down appreciate it!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MissMurderPaws »

Even if she didn't kill her child she. still. LIED!!! she's guilty whether or not you want to believe it
Dauntless
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dauntless »

She Lies! she learned to at the age of 8! That has nothing to do with her killing Caylee. she lied about zanny the nanny, and probably about Caylee drowning in the pool, but maybe she didn't want to tell her parents beacause they would think she is a bad parent! And in my moms magazine I look, and I see that people are judging her on her facial expressions, her tattoos, Like if your going to judge her like that then in every way she will be guilty! Its not fair to her.......

Oh, and she is only going to Jail for a couple more days if anyone missed that....
Image Image
it's where
mydemons hide

MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MissMurderPaws »

She would shake her head and pout when she heard something she didn't like!!!
InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by InsanityWolf »

I think she is guilty. guiltyguiltyguilty. and that is my opinion so don't try and tell me otherwise. :yarly:

Return to “Popsicle stand”