October Mid-Month Donation: Creature 160 (Savantis Bat)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
AmuletRoyalMoon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: October Mid-Month Donation: Creature 160 (Savantis Bat)

Post by AmuletRoyalMoon »

umbreon241 wrote:
AmuletRoyalMoon wrote:
MSolara wrote:lol, and the answer was obvious! But I did have to ask xD. Thanks for the reply!
Your question was not stupid and it helped me even if the answer was what I thought it would be. I figured that Magistream would allow shards to pass on from month to month. Thanks for asking the question.
Stupid questions don't always have stupid answers. And not everything is as stupid as you think.
Very True. As one of my old teacher once said " There are no stupid questions or answers". The person asking definetly does not think what they ask is stupid because they do not have the answer and need help finding it. I ment no disrespect and have asked several questions that people just look at me and I truely say I do not know the answer to my question. All questions are asked for a reason and all answers exist for all the questions out there.
Growing:ImageImageImageImageImage
HappyCat
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by HappyCat »

Well i think there is a little mistake in the sprites .. i know that the bats sleep in the day .. in the night sprite they are like sleeping
I am always buying frozens at 99.99%
:)
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

NBD wrote:Well i think there is a little mistake in the sprites .. i know that the bats sleep in the day .. in the night sprite they are like sleeping
I'm pretty sure the hatchies have their eyes open when they're hanging from their little trees...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!

Return to “Community Discussion”