the gifting club

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Gravelleaf
CreaturesTrade

the gifting club

Post by Gravelleaf »

ok i need members to help me with this i will pay you if you help me with gifting this is a way of showing kindness for others i love the feeling i get when i help someone so i need help to do so. all of the members will be helping me with my ocasional free raffel or free gifting or to congradulate people on things i need the following

1 vise presidant help me to be in controll of the raffels and things
6 breeders (you can breed for this evan if you arent this exact thing)
6 stream fishers
2 assistants to tell the leaders if something is wrong so it can be fixed and also has some part of the gifting things
4 notifyers who look around for people who deserve to be gifted or someone who needs help
10 backops who will help if things are needed and we dont have them

ok i will post the members when i get them also for the members i will do a worker of the month who will be gifted something they really want if it is possible to get

i will pay members depending on there job and how good they are doing in it
Last edited by Gravelleaf on July 3rd, 2010, 7:35:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gravelleaf
CreaturesTrade

Re: the gifting club

Post by Gravelleaf »

to submit aplication just put how long you are on magistream a day estemated of course and what you would do
Gravelleaf
CreaturesTrade

Post by Gravelleaf »

Mod edit: No Multi-Posting.
dolcesphynx
CreaturesTrade

Post by dolcesphynx »

i'm in MAgi 6/7 hours per day and i hatch eggs very fast... i've almost all kind of creatures in my keep and i'm a streamcatcher very fast... i play every day in MAgi and i can help u in everything if u want, but for free ^^ let me know by PM TY! <3

Return to “Guilds Quarter”