Wicked Lovely Fans Unite!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Elvamire
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Wicked Lovely Fans Unite!

Post by Elvamire »

This is, quite obviously, a Wicked Lovely fanclub. This is a place for all the fans of Melissa Marr’s brilliant books, and those who recognise that dark, bad-a** faeries are much better than a certain someone’s sparkly excuse for vampires.
Talk about anything you want in this club- your favourite characters, theories for the final book, hopes for the up-coming movie, et cetera.
If you’re a MagiStream member and love Wicked Lovely (I can’t be the only one, can I?), this is the place for you.

Rules
1. No flaming anyone. No exceptions.
2. People have different views on things. Accept that.
3. Censor strong cussing, and keep all discussions PG-13. I don’t want this locked, okay?
4. Randomness and madness is encouraged, as is rabid-fangirl-love of characters and pairings.
5. I am the equivalent of Sorcha here. You shall all bend to my will. Muahaha! So follow the rules and stuff, and since I probably forgot something, I reserve the right to add more later.

Banners
Just this one crappy one right now. Make more, please?
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/32-guilds-quarter/64021-wicked-lovely-fans-unite.html][img]http://i27.tinypic.com/10i5pmx.png[/img][/url]
Form
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Title/Nickname/Whatever You Want To Call It:[/b]
[b]Random Fact:[/b]
[b]Favourite Character(s):[/b]
[b]Favourite Pairing(s):[/b]
[b]Court:[/b]
Members
Elvamire- Seth Morgan Super-Fan
Spoiler
Random Fact: Seth is MINE! *runs off with him*
Favourite Character(s): Seth, Donia, Seth, Irial, Seth, Devlin, Seth, Niall, oh, and did I mention Seth?
Favourite Pairing(s): Niall/Irial, Donia/Evan, Seth/Me- ahem, Aislinn, Devlin/Ani, Keenan/NOBODY. MUA HAHA.
Court: Solitary, of course.
Updates
Spoiler
26.7.10 The group was created.
[/center]
ImageImage
i am evil and gay and i love to complain
Thanks for all the presents! <3
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”