Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Post by Ardroth »

This made me have to go check if I still have our parentless Quest Emerald Wyvern and we do, and then to my utter surprise, we have a male and female Black Market Ruby Wyvern parentless pair as well. Buuuuut I'm picky about special/favourite creatures having offspring, so I just bought a G1 instead.

Ah well! XD Great release, super gorgeous recolour of an already gorgeous sprite!
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

16 QB Emeralds x 16 SB Rubies:

- 1 Emerald egg
- 1 Ruby egg
- 1 Sapphire egg

Nothing else.

This is the reason I simply HATE breeding these D< D< D<
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

I went back on my breeding criteria because I realised I had 247 cooldown potions in my inventory, and a perfectly good QB Emerald male and SB Ruby female... I have 79 potions left as of this post, and out of 22 offspring, 8 are Sapphire Wyverns.

Not the greatest odds but I was able to brute force my way through due to prior investments years ago.

Also realised I have a totally unrelated G1 Sapphire I bought recently, so I now have a good pair for even G2s. Now to decide what to do with the rest. XD
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!

Return to “Community Discussion”