FOUND

This is where creature swaps for gender, lineage, color or date takes place

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

FOUND

Post by MageLorelei »

I’m looking to trade my female golden plumed crystalwing for a male golden plumed crystalwing.
Specifically her: Image (protected tab, no worries about clicking)
Please let me know before starting a trade!
Last edited by MageLorelei on May 6th, 2024, 6:40:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: [Gender] LTT Female Golden Plumed Crystalwing for Male

Post by Ardroth »

I have an absolutely ridiculous amount of gender change potions, I believe I got them from an anniversary event, I can just change her for free, if you'd like? :) (can send collateral if you're worried about that, but I do have numerous successful trades in the LTS forum section, if you'd like proof that I'm trustworthy!)
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Ardroth wrote: May 5th, 2024, 4:47:24 pm I have an absolutely ridiculous amount of gender change potions, I believe I got them from an anniversary event, I can just change her for free, if you'd like? :) (can send collateral if you're worried about that, but I do have numerous successful trades in the LTS forum section, if you'd like proof that I'm trustworthy!)
Omg really?? Can I pay you at least?? (I don’t need collateral, I trust you <3 )
-----
-----
-----
-----
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

MageLorelei wrote: May 6th, 2024, 1:12:40 pm
Ardroth wrote: May 5th, 2024, 4:47:24 pm I have an absolutely ridiculous amount of gender change potions, I believe I got them from an anniversary event, I can just change her for free, if you'd like? :) (can send collateral if you're worried about that, but I do have numerous successful trades in the LTS forum section, if you'd like proof that I'm trustworthy!)
Omg really?? Can I pay you at least?? (I don’t need collateral, I trust you <3 )
No, you don't need to pay me at all! :) I really don't mind.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Ardroth wrote: May 6th, 2024, 1:13:38 pm
MageLorelei wrote: May 6th, 2024, 1:12:40 pm
No, you don't need to pay me at all! :) I really don't mind.
That’s so kind of you, thank you! I will send her right over!
-----
-----
-----
-----

Return to “Kiwik”