Gender Swap: Shadowspinner Namista's Spider

This is where creature swaps for gender, lineage, color or date takes place

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Gender Swap: Shadowspinner Namista's Spider

Post by GuardianAnthony »

I'm looking to trade this female Shadowspinner Namista's Spider for the male equivalent. I would prefer the blue one, since that way I can have both colors in my collection. This is a Quest Borne Shadowspinner Namista's Spider, and I'd like the one I exchange for to also be a Quest Borne. <3

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost | Daily Nursery Image
Looking for Indigo Gurita & Sepia Sepiida Doni pets!
Sell me your tentacled creatures!
Thank you for all the gifts!! <3

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Gender Swap: Shadowspinner Namista's Spider

Post by Ardroth »

I can change her for free if you'd like, I have an absolutely silly amount of gender change potions. :)
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

Oh that would be wonderful! I love this creature and was hoping to be able to breed it ❤️ I would appreciate that so much!

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost | Daily Nursery Image
Looking for Indigo Gurita & Sepia Sepiida Doni pets!
Sell me your tentacled creatures!
Thank you for all the gifts!! <3

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

GuardianAnthony wrote: May 5th, 2024, 6:56:55 pm Oh that would be wonderful! I love this creature and was hoping to be able to breed it ❤️ I would appreciate that so much!
Feel free to send her over! I'll change her and send her back immediately. :)
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!

Return to “Kiwik”