Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1497: Obtained by ???

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

kunigund wrote: April 27th, 2024, 12:37:57 pm I like the idea of having more of these Wyvern and the blue color looks really stunning on the hatchling. However, a regular release where a Donation/Quest creature is required feels a bit strange to me and I do not see me owning any of them in the foreseeable future due to the lack of parent material. Would be awesome if the quest would be repeatable (perhaps with an additional but reasonable fee/creature trade-in after the first time or a cool-down time).
You need Emerald (Quest) and Ruby (Black Market).
I'm sure there are people who have parentless creatures if you need 1st gen Sapphire - to buy them from.
But considering it is a hybrid it will probably be in the Black Market in the future.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Post by Myouki »

Pallastronomy wrote: April 28th, 2024, 1:45:37 am ImageImage
Very very subtle but the hatchlings are dimorphic, left is a male, right is a female (The colour of the undersides and horns are different)

Also shoutout to literally my only breeding pair for pulling through and giving me a sapphire first try <3 I was so worried they’d give me trouble
Lucky break! The two pairs I had no egged me, so I'll have to wait a couple of days to try again.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/14/2024), please and thank you~
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

these are super pretty, probably my favorite variant! wish i had more emerald wyverns tho, just got the one qb one and burned my whole breeding cooldown potion stock to get 2 sapphire eggs lol XD

(i know belmos sells them but 40k is steep in the current ms economy so i'll just wait and do lineage swaps ig. i do wish that quest was repeatable or something)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
rallis
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by rallis »

I just saw these released lol and oh my god they’re beautiful… The blue/silver one is stunning…
I rent my donis for breeding. Check my About Me for details.

Anything in my Shop Stock tab is for sale. PM me if interested!
http://magistream.com/user/rallis/Shop-Stock

Rest in peace, Smores, the greatest dog in the world. July 19, 2007 - Jan. 6, 2018
There will never be a better friend than you.
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Two breeding boosters, two emeralds, no sapphire for the second time. And the Bestiary says they're normal difficulty! My wyverns must hate me.
25/25 thank you so much
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

blockEdragon wrote: May 1st, 2024, 5:01:52 am Two breeding boosters, two emeralds, no sapphire for the second time. And the Bestiary says they're normal difficulty! My wyverns must hate me.
16 QB and just got 2 blues. Nothing else. The rest were uninterested D:

Once I get my family completed, I will lend out my QB Emeralds to others ^.^
blockEdragon
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Enchanteddil wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 1:00:30 am
blockEdragon wrote: May 1st, 2024, 5:01:52 am Two breeding boosters, two emeralds, no sapphire for the second time. And the Bestiary says they're normal difficulty! My wyverns must hate me.
16 QB and just got 2 blues. Nothing else. The rest were uninterested D:

Once I get my family completed, I will lend out my QB Emeralds to others ^.^

The bestiary has lied to us all!

This is clearly Remy's fault.
25/25 thank you so much
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Poor Remy :lol: :lol: :lol:
blockEdragon
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Enchanteddil wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 5:56:27 am Poor Remy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Listen, I don't make the rules. If the MS team didn't want me to rile up an anti-Remy army every time there's a problem on MS then they wouldn't have made Remy responsible for all the problems on MS.
25/25 thank you so much
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

Yeah, 10 rounds of 4 breeding potions (since I only have 2 pairs) and they only gave me a single Ruby Wyvern (they weren't interested for the rest). My wyverns must be in cahoots with yours or something...
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/14/2024), please and thank you~

Return to “Community Discussion”