LTB Sapphire wyvern, 1:1 Sapphire offer

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

LTB Sapphire wyvern, 1:1 Sapphire offer

Post by Xenomorph »

So my parentless pairs aren't working out for me there and I've taken notice how many Emerald wyverns I have that aren't parentless after all. :sweat:

So a 1st gen sapphire it's looking like a great possibility for me.
Knowing myself, I'm not going to have the patience for this long term breeding, so here I am, as many others are by the looks of it, looking to buy unfrozen, 1st gen sapphire wyverns.

I do not know what they are going for or what is even a fair trade for them, but knowing how hard it is to even get a single sapphire, I'm going to offer... 10k per 1st gen sapphire to a good offer? I'm looking to get like, 10 pairs so I'm going to be buying for a while. xD;

I'm not a heavy breeder kind of player so I know I'm not going to be that dedicated to this play style of creature collecting for rare drops. Just to save myself disappointment and motivation drop, I do hope this works out for me. <'3

Thanks for reading!

-----EDIT-----
I do have 4, related Sapphires up for 1:1 trading as well, for those (like myself) who like to have unrelated wyverns in their keep for possible later breeding pairs! All in a protected tab so safe to click.
ImageImageImageImage

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Sapphire wyvern

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

I just got two that I can offer. Not sure on genders yet, and they are siblings just as an FYI.

ImageImage

I'd be happy to do 20k, or if you have one 1st Gen Purebred Emerald Wyvern you'd like to part with, I could do that plus 15k, too (either gender, can be named or unnamed).
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3
I'm 700 drinks in :well:

Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

TheTreeTurtle wrote: April 29th, 2024, 1:53:42 am I just got two that I can offer. Not sure on genders yet, and they are siblings just as an FYI.

ImageImage

I'd be happy to do 20k, or if you have one 1st Gen Purebred Emerald Wyvern you'd like to part with, I could do that plus 15k, too (either gender, can be named or unnamed).
Hello there!
Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, I figured I'd try the breeding method with many breeding cooldown potions later (the amount of uninterested attempts was rather infuriating xD; ) I finally managed to get this 1st gen Emerald!
I also have a 1st gen ruby from an EmeraldxRuby pairing that I really don't care to keep as I was going for the sapphire wyvern with no desire for 1st gen rubies--unless you'd want that too as apart of the offer but that's just in sweetening the deal cause I have no use for it and thought hard on just releasing it. xD;;

If you're okay with this trade, I can hatch this/these egg(s) up for you?

TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

That sounds good to me!

I will go ahead and start the trade - both of these guys are ready. And if you want to toss the ruby in, I'll gladly take it.
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3
I'm 700 drinks in :well:

popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

I have 2 SB pairs, so I will try to get some sapphires… but they aren’t the most cooperative so far…
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!

Wishlist: ardulen grotesque, royal squilla, silkhound or courshound, any gen viyasant
Xenomorph
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xenomorph »

popa16 wrote: April 29th, 2024, 10:22:25 pm I have 2 SB pairs, so I will try to get some sapphires… but they aren’t the most cooperative so far…
Ugh, I know right??
I've tried a stupid number of times with most being uninterested, and the ones I did get were the wrong colors. ;w;
I knew this was going to be up for a while because of how ridiculously hard and potentially resource heavy (cool down potions) it can be and I just don't have that sort of patience. I have a feeling this thread will be up for a while so you will have a good bit of time if you're looking to attempt for get one or two for this buying thread.

popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

Looks like I will have a bunch of green and red wiverns… INCREDIBLY stubborn. No luck so far, I got only one ruby 1st gen 🙄

Wishlist: ardulen grotesque, royal squilla, silkhound or courshound, any gen viyasant
Xenomorph
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xenomorph »

leica wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 2:09:35 am ImageImage
Hello, I have two 1st gen(QB X SB) Sapphire Wyverns. 20K? :)
Yes please!
Sorry for late response btw, work schedule and all. <'3

popa16
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

I have one egg!

Return to “Kancha”