How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Soleil »

Life update since my birfday last week... not much going on except spending money. Finally got the Hubs and my flight tickets booked. Going to India in June to do some visa stuff for him, then flying to our new home in Tunisia in July. Our dog, unfortunately, cannot come with us. We are having to find an alternative way of him traveling in August (either cargo or find a 'flight buddy') So. Much. Debt..... thank god Tunisia is a low cost of living and I will have a high salary.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Merkwerkee wrote: April 25th, 2024, 7:48:31 pm
Spoiler
Penne and Oskar! Though I keep calling Oskar Milo, so he might end up named that instead :lol:
omg cuties! :t-swoon:

...that sweet orange kitty is napping with his body half off the tree. Surely that can't be comfy?? :wat:
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

ORANGE CHEETO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME WANT HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
Circle
Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Circle »

My partner got in a wreck today! But everyone was fine and miscommunication happened, but we are all fine! He is currently sleeping with the cat on him and we are home and safe. Tomorrow it is supposed to be bad weather, so I'm kind of excited to watch the storm~!
Wishlist: Any shop/quest/event creatures, hybrid-type bred creatures, and any newly released stream creatures! Thanks for reading! C^:
SeahorseCat42392
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeahorseCat42392 »

My day was pretty alright we got an attic fan installed so me and my cat Peeker were stuck in my room for awhile
Poor dear was so confused and scared
But he is ok now sleeping like a little angel
ImageImageImageImage
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Slept in a little bit, had breakfast out, and now just playing around on the computer. Day isn't so bad so far. Also wearing my cute lil praying mantis necklace that I just got, so that is a plus.
Spoiler
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Circle wrote: April 27th, 2024, 12:34:25 am My partner got in a wreck today! But everyone was fine and miscommunication happened, but we are all fine! He is currently sleeping with the cat on him and we are home and safe. Tomorrow it is supposed to be bad weather, so I'm kind of excited to watch the storm~!
Glad everyone is okay. Car wrecks are scary. Cuddling with a cat afterwards is some of the best medicine.

Weirdly, I witnessed a wreck yesterday, which would be the day your partner’s happened. Typical stuff. Crush of cars trying to get off the highway onto a ramp, they were sticking out into the far lane, person not paying attention, pow. Hard enough to throw pieces of bumper everywhere, but didn’t look hard enough to hurt anyone.

That same trip, heading the other direction, 4 lanes become three just before a series of major ramps (I freaking hate designers like that!) and instead of zippering one at a time, the guy in front of me thought he was special and could try to get over two lanes at once. He ended up *stopping* so he could do it, leaving me the choice to hit him, get hit trying to get over, or stop and be slammed. Thankfully, there was enough wriggle room that the guy in the far lane that was ending could get in the shoulder and I was able to thread around that truck. (It’s almost always a truck.) :t--.-:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Circle
Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Circle »

Airasyraye wrote: April 27th, 2024, 5:00:25 pm Weirdly, I witnessed a wreck yesterday, which would be the day your partner’s happened. Typical stuff. Crush of cars trying to get off the highway onto a ramp, they were sticking out into the far lane, person not paying attention, pow. Hard enough to throw pieces of bumper everywhere, but didn’t look hard enough to hurt anyone.
It's no fun to witness or be in a close call either! So scary how suddenly things can change! Good that everyone seemed okay with this as well! And I'm so glad you didn't end up rear ending the guy who jumped out in front! People just always thinking about themselves sadly :^C
Wishlist: Any shop/quest/event creatures, hybrid-type bred creatures, and any newly released stream creatures! Thanks for reading! C^:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Went out to go see the new SpyxFamily movie today! It was great!
Then we took the bu down to grab dinner and wandered down to the river to eat, which was nice. A pair of squirrels kept eyeing our french fries tho and kept trying to sneak closer lmao
And then on the way home we passed a house and they had a chicken! And I got to hold it! (her name was Eggbert and she was black and fluffy, a Silkie chicken)
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Merkwerkee wrote: April 25th, 2024, 7:48:31 pm
Kestrad wrote: April 25th, 2024, 5:48:29 pm
Merkwerkee wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 1:01:23 pm I got a couple new kitties - a brother-sister pair, about a year old. Well, they were investigating all the exciting new nooks and crannies of their current living corners, and unfortunately the watering can has an eminently cat-sized opening at the top. It's unfortunate, because I'd left the thing half-full after the last time I'd watered the outside plants xD

Now I'm having to dry the floor off and the cats are convinced I did that on purpose

edit: cat tax
Spoiler
cat tax image broke, at least for me - any chance you could post more? :t-puppyeyes:
Spoiler
Penne and Oskar! Though I keep calling Oskar Milo, so he might end up named that instead :lol:
Adorable kitties :t-swoon: Thank you for sharing!
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Community Discussion”