Shadow’s Creature Emporium

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadow’s Creature Emporium

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Belated welcome to my shop and thank you for ordering from me :t-wave:
I've gotten started on the first part of your order with the Purple Torveus Dragon transformation. The egg I got will hatch soon and once it does, I'll send the trade. :t-:)
I also sent you a pm regarding the any type obtained Kelung part of your order, asking how you would like 10 of the 4 different type of shop obtained Kelung and if you wanted them to be a specific gender due to you not specifying that but you haven't replied back to it yet. I read that part of your order request again and figured out that you're fine with getting any type of the shop obtained Kelung (Fogo, Agu, Eira, or Etal), but was now wondering if you're also fine with them being any gender since you didn't specify that with that form. :orly:
I added the last two parts of your order request to my waiting list section, and will trade the frozen Kelung hatchlings I have soon.

I sent the frozen hatchlings you requested and completed that part of your order request :t-^_^:
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Mercado”