OFFICIAL: New Suggestions Thread

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: OFFICIAL: New Suggestions Thread

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Just submitted my leave request for May 10th :wee:

I'm going to dive in so deep for Magistream's 15th Anniversary - I'm beyond excited for it.

Edit: Wrong thread - my bad :|
bebbies:
ImageImage

Sell me Rewins / Crystalwings[PAUSED] :yarly: Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Check out the Gemcrafter Lineage :angel: Wishlist

Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

Idk if this has been proposed yet, but I’d appreciate a way to craft multiples of an item at once if you have the materials necessary rather than having to click to confirm and then go back to the crafting tab over and over dozens of times.
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

I would appreciate if we could have a paged view for our creatures, along with the option to show all. Would make loading the tabs much faster.
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

random item drop that gives you extra money if you use it!

item that you can use to take up an extra space in your egg thing, that you can use to capture a creature out of the stream. While you're offline, it sends a bot on your behalf to continually refresh whatever stream page you're looking to grab the creature from, and when the egg appears, it auto grabs it for you even when you're offline

item that you can use to temporarily freeze an egg or hatchling, to slow down its growth or something

item that you can use to double or triple the amount of gold you gain for every click, for a short and peroid of time, or for a random number of clicks
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by falsanthin »

A small thing i would like to see is creatures being officially listed as giftborn in the bestiary. Its more because i am a sucker for being able to categorise things right :lol:

There are a few creatures i'd been trying to track the location of for the checklist i was making that are listed as "event" in the bestiary but when i looked into buying the creatures for my own collection i found i was offering the wrong amount since they were actually giftborns and were being sold higher than i thought. It was only after looking through the nursery sales and other peoples posts i managed to make a list of them
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

falsanthin wrote: April 27th, 2024, 3:27:02 pm A small thing i would like to see is creatures being officially listed as giftborn in the bestiary. Its more because i am a sucker for being able to categorise things right :lol:

There are a few creatures i'd been trying to track the location of for the checklist i was making that are listed as "event" in the bestiary but when i looked into buying the creatures for my own collection i found i was offering the wrong amount since they were actually giftborns and were being sold higher than i thought. It was only after looking through the nursery sales and other peoples posts i managed to make a list of them
I 100% agree! I've almost posted a few times to see if anyone has a list of Eventborns that were only available as Giftborns.
bebbies:
ImageImage

Sell me Rewins / Crystalwings[PAUSED] :yarly: Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Check out the Gemcrafter Lineage :angel: Wishlist

Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

falsanthin wrote: April 27th, 2024, 3:27:02 pm A small thing i would like to see is creatures being officially listed as giftborn in the bestiary. Its more because i am a sucker for being able to categorise things right :lol:

Seconded! Thought about it a few times, but forgotten to suggest it myself. I want to sort out my creatures correctly.
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

I have a suggestion for an alternate function for the crossing stone, instead of just as a crafting ingredient: have it increase the likelihood of producing a hybrid, instead of one of the parent species. For example a ruby wyvern and emerald wyvern are more likely to produce a sapphire wyvern than another ruby or emerald.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”