Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by OverlordVOX »

Come 3 Days not in here
:(
Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<Image
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Yeah, I spoke too soon.. it worked fine last night, but Mr. Lag is back this morning.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
WWECornSerpent
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by WWECornSerpent »

Lag is definitely back, started yesterday, but has been sporadic with the few error messages...one cloudflare, 2 site.
Happy Easter!

Please Click! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

Lag seems to have gone dormant for now but considering it’s died down for a few hours and then flared up again multiple times over the past few days I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes back
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

The game keeps logging me out and saying that I need to resubmit the form. It's kinda annoying.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

blockEdragon wrote: May 1st, 2024, 5:22:58 am The game keeps logging me out and saying that I need to resubmit the form. It's kinda annoying.
Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This kind of issue is usually due to your browser storing or caching something a bit wonky, and can't be helped from the site's side. :italian:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”