WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS VERY MOMENT???

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS VERY MOMENT???

Post by GuardianAnthony »

Shiny hunting while enjoying my time online! <3
Image Image Image Image

Image Dragon Cave | Virtuadopt | Final Outpost | Daily Nursery Image
Willing to buy Herbalist Shop creatures for their price + 100g, just let me know!
Looking for Indigo Gurita & Sepia Sepiida Doni pets!
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Wondering why there's such heavy lag today and whether or not I can fix it. Only on the magistream site, nowhere else. I've watched youtube videos with no problem but it takes half a minute to load any magistream page. I've also finished dinner, though the problem has been around since this afternoon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Procrastinating my homework. I have to do it eventually. Just need to find that checklist and I'm all good to go...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing. I have way too many things in my head all at once (renaming a character (need votes for this)), potential modded minecraft run, and many other things)
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

I am on the bus commuting to work and very glad it’s a Friday XD Both because it’s the end of the working week (plus I’m not working this weekend whoo!) but one of my co-workers is retiring, so we’re all being treated to a short day and lunch at a nice buffet place! :well:
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST Current Breeding Projects: Ammits and Capricorns!

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!

Others:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image

Return to “Popsicle stand”