Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by xxavrilxx »

Onyx blushed slightly at her question and smiled before saying, "I would love to! I will stop at my room to change into comfy clothes and meet you in your room?" He tilted his head in a questioning manner.

Sam went to speak but was taken by surprise when he felt himself being pulled in for a kiss. He felt his cheeks getting warm and red as he kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling their bodies together. A moan soft escaped his lips, causing him to blush even harder.

"Of course, darling." Link responded, continuing to chow down on his ice cream sandwich.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Okay. Do you need help with putting the blanket back in your car or do you just want to meet me in my room after you bring it to your car on your own?” Tami said and asked in reply to his own statement and question that he had said and asked in reply to the question she had asked earlier with her own head tilted a bit. She had a slight sense of being watched, but didn't mention anything about it due to thinking that it was just her imagination.

Beth also let out a soft moan during their kiss when she felt him pull her closer to him before pulling back slightly to say, “Sorry. My moon spirit wanted me to kiss you but to be honest, I've wanted to do this since first meeting you.”

Ronnie smiled at him before continuing to eat her ice cream a few minutes or so afterward. “Would you like to try a bite of my ice cream?” she asked after swallowing what she had put in her mouth a few minutes or so earlier.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"I can do it myself and meet you in your room, how does that sound?" Onyx offered, smiling. They weren't too far from the castle, but he felt as if someone was near them, so he looped an arm around Tami's waist, walking her to the door. "I'll see you soon, okay?" He said, leaning in to kiss her.

"I feel the same way." Sam said, giving her a half grin. He leaned back in, reconnecting their lips, kissing her passionately. His arms wrapped tighter around her waist as they kissed.

"I will never turn down an offer for ice cream." Link replied, chuckling. He used the extra spoon he was given and scooped up a small portion of her ice cream, taking a bite. "Mmm, that chocolate sauce is delicious." He said.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Okay and that sounds good,” Tami said in reply with a smile to what he said in response before walking with him to the door of the castle after he wrapped an arm around her waist. “Okay,” she said in reply when they reached the door and kissed him when he leaned down towards her to do so. She then pulled away from him a few minutes or so afterward to head inside, and towards her room.

“I'm glad,” Beth said in reply with her own smile that was a shy one before he kissed her and passionately. She kissed him back with the same amount of passion he did her, moaning a bit in his mouth after feeling his arms wrap tighter around her. A few minutes or so later she pulled back from their kiss and asked while she put her lips next to his ear, “Should we go somewhere more private? Mm such as my or your room?”

Ronnie's smile got bigger when she heard his response before watching as he used his spoon to take a bite of her ice cream. “Mhm it is. I love the Hershey's chocolate sauce as it's my favorite ice cream sauce,” she said in reply to what he said before having her attention go back to being on the rest of her snack until she was finished with it a few minutes or so later. “Should we be heading back home now?” she asked before throwing her cup away in a trashcan next to the table they were sitting at.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Onyx smiled at Tami before going separate ways. He still felt as if he was being watched so he hurried to his car, popped open his trunk, tossed the blanket in, then briskly walked back to the castle. Once inside, he stopped at his room and changed into a plain t shirt and red and black plaid pajama pants. He made his way out of his room closing the door behind him. Onyx then walked to Tami's room, knocking gently on her closed door.

Sam felt himself blushing hard at the question she asked. He cleared his throat and responded, "I think I would really like that." He let go of her waist, reaching for her hand, to intertwine his fingers with hers. "Shall we head back?" He purred, desire filling his eyes.

Link finished up his treat, patting his fully belly. "We need to do this more often." He said, with a giggle. He threw away his spoon and napkin after wiping his face. "Yes, we can head back and get ready for bed." He said, standing up. He then led the way to the car after Ronnie stood up as well. He opened Ronnie's door for her like always before settling into the driver's seat. He sped off towards the castle.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Tami smiled back at Onyx before watching as he went to his car to put the blanket back and then headed inside her room to get ready for bed. After she got dressed in her pajamas, she unmade the bed, sat on it, and the went to the door when she heard the knock. “Hey welcome back,” she greeted Onyx with a smile before moving aside some so that he could come in.

“I'm glad you like the idea and mhm,” Beth said in reply with her own eyes shining with desire after his hand found hers and his fingers intertwined with hers. “Let's go to my room,” she said as she led the way back to the castle from the meadow while picking up the pace a bit.

“We should and maybe we should come back again when it's a bit earlier in the day. Such as around lunchtime,” Ronnie said in reply to his suggestion of them going for ice cream more often before hearing the rest of what he said. “Alright,” she said before following after him back to the car where he opened the door for her once again like always. She got settled in her seat before he also got settled before he drove back to the castle. “What are the plans for tomorrow?” she asked curiously as she put a hand on one of his that was on the steering wheel.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"Hi, beautiful." Onyx purred, stepping into the room. Once the door was closed, he spun her towards him and kissed her. He smiled into kiss and said, "Ready for bed?"

Sam nodded and started walking with her, keeping up with her pace. "Someone seems excited." He teased, as they neared the castle. Once they made their way inside, he let Beth lead the way to her room. He closed the door behind them when they finally made it there, locking it. He immediately began to kiss her again, his hands starting to wander her body. He slipped a hand under her shirt, her skin radiating warmth against his palm.

"I like that idea!" Link said, and then added, "Hmm, good question. Truthfully, I did not think that far ahead. What are your plans?" He continued to drive, hiding a smile when he felt Ronnie's head reach for his.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“Hi handsome,” Tami purred back before closing the door behind him and then kissing him back soon after when he spun her towards him to do so. “Mhm,” she said in reply to his question after they both pulled back from the kiss. She took hold of one of his hands before leading the way towards her bed. “Goodnight,” she said after she was comfortable under the covers and she had kissed him softly on the cheek.

Beth blushed a bit when she heard what he said regarding her quickened pace back towards her room, but didn't say anything about it. When they got to her room a little while after and the door was both closed and locked behind them, she kissed him back when he initiated it. She then moaned a bit when she felt his hands wander over her body, and under her shirt. “Sam,” she moaned out after pulling away from the kiss a bit to do so.

“I'm glad and I don't yet. I was just curious if you had anything planned. Maybe we can do something with Beth, Tami, Sam and Onyx,” Ronnie suggested with a smile of her own before moving her hand back slightly to put it back in her lap.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"Goodnight, my love." Onyx said, kissing her on the head. It wasn't long before he was asleep and snoring softly.

"That's a good idea! We could start the day off with breakfast with them, then go from there. How does that sound?" Link suggested as he pulled up into the parking lot. He parked towards the front and jumped out to open Ronnie's door. After she was out, he closed the door and led the way into the castle and then to their room. "I am going to hop in for a quick shower if you would like to join me." He added, winking at Ronnie.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Tami smiled before also closing her eyes soon after, cuddling close to him as well.

“Thank you and I like that idea a lot,” Ronnie said in reply to both his statement and question just as they arrived back at the castle. After he parked and opened the door for her, she got out, kissed him on the cheek, and then walked in with him soon after. “Hm that's very tempting, but I think I'll have to pass on that this time since I'm going to go straight to bed. I'm tired from the feeling of excitement regarding finding my brothers,” she said in reply with an apologetic smile on her face that also showed her tiredness.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”