LTB Holyhounds

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin
It’s my birthday

LTB Holyhounds

Post by audrei9 »

As many as possible!!!!! Don't care what generation. I'll pay 5k for each holyhound. They're my favourite creature and I want to breed them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Holyhounds

Post by popa16 »

Hi! I can sell 23 2d gen ones, and 17 1st gen ones!
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin
It’s my birthday

Post by audrei9 »

popa16 wrote: April 5th, 2024, 7:34:26 am Hi! I can sell 23 2d gen ones, and 17 1st gen ones!
That will be 8 holyhounds then. I only have money for 8, unfortunately, but I plan to change that.
I would prefer to have 2 males and 7 females, because that way I'll have an equal number of male and female holyhounds, meaning they're easier to breed! I believe that would be 40k?
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

audrei9 wrote: April 6th, 2024, 2:01:22 am That will be 8 holyhounds then. I only have money for 8, unfortunately, but I plan to change that.
I would prefer to have 2 males and 7 females, because that way I'll have an equal number of male and female holyhounds, meaning they're easier to breed! I believe that would be 40k?
Sure, sending trade rn. I will add some more of them for this price ;)
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

I've got eight pups right now if you're still looking.
audrei9
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by audrei9 »

blockEdragon wrote: April 6th, 2024, 3:42:57 am I've got eight pups right now if you're still looking.
T.T I only have 911 gold left
audrei9
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by audrei9 »

blockEdragon wrote: April 6th, 2024, 3:42:57 am I've got eight pups right now if you're still looking.
I've got slightly more gold now!
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

audrei9 wrote: April 15th, 2024, 9:11:40 pm
how many should I send?
audrei9
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by audrei9 »

blockEdragon wrote: April 16th, 2024, 1:05:31 am
audrei9 wrote: April 15th, 2024, 9:11:40 pm
how many should I send?
three would be good, thank you! preferably without them all being one gender.

Return to “Kancha”