What is this cookie and what does it do??

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

What is this cookie and what does it do??

Post by Razoreniye »

So in my inventory I got a uh...puvia cookie it seems

Idk how I got it, and when I click use not options show up. So hELp PlEasE :t-cry:
I compulsively collect Grotesques and Hollowjacks Image Image ImageImage
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Re: What is this cookie and what does it do??

Post by VilaWolf »

You feed it to a Puvia to turn it into an Aurora Puvia.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

You use the cookies on the creatures egg to turn it into an item variant species (carrot cookie on a kitsune egg to turn it into a rabbitsune, koi cookie on a koi egg to turn it into a glacial koi etc..) so you would need to use the puvia cookie on a puvia egg

They come from breeding 2 creatures of certain species together, not 100% chance but fairly frequently (puvia cookie from breeding 2 puvia, koi cookie from breeding 2 koi, the latifra cookies need to be used on an adult not an egg) or sometimes the winter event jars. There is a list of the cookies here (this is only the cookies though not ALL item variants)

https://magistream.fandom.com/wiki/Cookie
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

falsanthin wrote: April 9th, 2024, 5:18:44 pm You use the cookies on the creatures egg to turn it into an item variant species (carrot cookie on a kitsune egg to turn it into a rabbitsune, koi cookie on a koi egg to turn it into a glacial koi etc..) so you would need to use the puvia cookie on a puvia egg

They come from breeding 2 creatures of certain species together, not 100% chance but fairly frequently (puvia cookie from breeding 2 puvia, koi cookie from breeding 2 koi, the latifra cookies need to be used on an adult not an egg) or sometimes the winter event jars. There is a list of the cookies here (this is only the cookies though not ALL item variants)

Out of curiosity, do you know if all the cookies are available via breeding? I've heard that three are (Koi, Puvia and Carrot), but not the others, and the link doesn't mention anything about breeding for them.

(I feel like the wiki is a little out of date, which is a real shame! Maybe if I have the time, I'd love to help start updating it if possible <3)
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST Current Breeding Projects: Ammits and Capricorns!

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!

Others:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

TheWolfieNebula wrote: April 10th, 2024, 12:27:53 pm
falsanthin wrote: April 9th, 2024, 5:18:44 pm You use the cookies on the creatures egg to turn it into an item variant species (carrot cookie on a kitsune egg to turn it into a rabbitsune, koi cookie on a koi egg to turn it into a glacial koi etc..) so you would need to use the puvia cookie on a puvia egg

Out of curiosity, do you know if all the cookies are available via breeding? I've heard that three are (Koi, Puvia and Carrot), but not the others, and the link doesn't mention anything about breeding for them.

(I feel like the wiki is a little out of date, which is a real shame! Maybe if I have the time, I'd love to help start updating it if possible <3)
I don't think all the cookies are available during breeding. The Chupacabra, Elephant Snails and Nulorns bestiaries don't list them as being able to drop one when bred so i assume they only come from events. Same with other item variant creatures like the caramel gryphons and swirled winged cats as far as i know the items have only been available during events.

Koi, Puvia and Kitsune have a chance give one when breeding (not 100% chance) so i think its just those 3 for now
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

falsanthin wrote: April 10th, 2024, 1:27:33 pm
TheWolfieNebula wrote: April 10th, 2024, 12:27:53 pm

I don't think all the cookies are available during breeding. The Chupacabra, Elephant Snails and Nulorns bestiaries don't list them as being able to drop one when bred so i assume they only come from events. Same with other item variant creatures like the caramel gryphons and swirled winged cats as far as i know the items have only been available during events.

Koi, Puvia and Kitsune have a chance give one when breeding (not 100% chance) so i think its just those 3 for now
Ahhhh, of course! I forget the Bestiaries list those too, doh! Forgive the noob questions of an old-timer back in the game for the first time in a hot minute XD Thanks for the answers, guess I’ll bee waiting for next winter to got some more of the rarer cookie creatures ;)
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST Current Breeding Projects: Ammits and Capricorns!

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!

Others:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”