Creatures 1490, 1491, 1492--Sea Bunnies

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Weremoon87
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures 1490, 1491, 1492--Sea Bunnies

Post by Weremoon87 »

At first I thought they were going to be legit sea bunnies...you know... like the sea slug, but no! It's even cuter, lol
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Adults courtesy of Alaylith from the click thread :t-swoon:

Male pastel sea bunny

Female blue ringed sea bunny

female chromodore sea bunny

Description (identical for all):
Sea bunnies are a favorite companion of young sea folk as they are among the gentlest of animals. They are not especially shy, and will readily take greens from your hand after sniffing it for a little while. They grow relatively quickly and in the right environment, a simple setup for a pen will do well to keep them happy. However, they are rare sights outside of their native region because of their delicate nature. The only place on the mainland known to hold sea bunnies is the Keep, where they live full-time in special enchanted aquariums designed to perfectly mimic their natural habitats. They don't make particularly useful companions, but they are the subject of much exciting research at the Keep because of their poisonous tissues. They aren't toxic enough to seriously hurt animals that eat them, but it seems their taste is so foul that nothing tries a second time.
Last edited by Ryves on March 26th, 2024, 3:18:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

these are so cuuute! i think i like the chromodore adults best but they're all really fun <3 time to collect a smol army
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

yeesh, from what i know the blue-ringed octopus is super venomous and has killed people before. glad to hear that these guys just taste bad. they're so quirky and cute! i love the creativity and the colors — yet again, mysfytt knocked it out of the park.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Hmmm...

I wonder why the male adult sprite has this sharp kink/angle where the body is lifted from the ground; it looks weird to me, as if there was some scenery/background that got removed. The hatchlings are described as "soft to the touch" and judging from the sprites in general this is also the case for the adult; thus, wouldn't a squishy body gently curves up if it poses like that?

In general, I find the faces of the females a bit scary, like something cute (bunny!) drawn in a creepy way (e.g., also Chucky or Pennywise). So, I am undecided about them (but the antennae are adorable and beautifully done, I love such details). :t-shrug:
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

Female:

Male:

Male:

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

I think this species is rather cute! Trying to get both genders for each one; the females adore me right now. :lol:
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Dragon Cave | Virtuadopt | Final Outpost | Daily Nursery Image
Feel free to ask for any of my frozen eggs <3
Willing to buy Herbalist Shop creatures for their price + 100g, just let me know!
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

kunigund wrote: March 27th, 2024, 7:52:42 am Hmmm...

I wonder why the male adult sprite has this sharp kink/angle where the body is lifted from the ground; it looks weird to me, as if there was some scenery/background that got removed. The hatchlings are described as "soft to the touch" and judging from the sprites in general this is also the case for the adult; thus, wouldn't a squishy body gently curves up if it poses like that?

In general, I find the faces of the females a bit scary, like something cute (bunny!) drawn in a creepy way (e.g., also Chucky or Pennywise). So, I am undecided about them (but the antennae are adorable and beautifully done, I love such details). :t-shrug:
With the female, I agree the face is kind of creepy. Both genders look like they're :srs: but the female's left eye is drooping a little. The head doesn't appear to be tilting enough for the angle line of the eyes, but :t-shrug:

When it comes to the male, though, to me it looks like they're just soft, almost gelatinous, so that the part touching the invisible ground is absolutely flat, even sagging completely loose, and then the upper half has made a very sharp degree change rising up like that. I think, if you had a ground line drawn, it would look perfectly correct.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Are they still flooding the stream? After picking up normal eggs, I still don't see any nudies.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

Windi1 wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:36:40 am Are they still flooding the stream? After picking up normal eggs, I still don't see any nudies.
yeah they are, just picked up another batch. release post says they're gonna be in the stream till march 31. def have had to do a little stream cleaning for them to show up sometimes, but they're still in there.
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”