Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
puppiesrock8
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by puppiesrock8 »

I got an error! How do I edit my "about me"?
Page where the error happened, include URL:https://magistream.com/ucp.php?i=164
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: recently cannot figure it out ....
Which browser were you using: google
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): desktop computer
Screenshot if you managed to get one: attached below
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: it used to be easy. it used to be in user control panel and edit profile. but now it is nowhere to be seen...? I hope I'm the problem and not the site :lol: I am aware of the new rules forbidding gold mines and I still have one in my about me. Also, I wrote that about me probably ten years ago and would like to refresh lol. If I am indeed just missing some obvious sign, please feel free to PM me and let me know
Attachments
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 3.37.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 3.37.44 PM.png (134.15 KiB) Viewed 518 times
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:t-pirate:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

puppiesrock8 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 9:42:32 am
Spoiler
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: recently cannot figure it out ....
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): desktop computer
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: it used to be easy. it used to be in user control panel and edit profile. but now it is nowhere to be seen...? I hope I'm the problem and not the site :lol: I am aware of the new rules forbidding gold mines and I still have one in my about me. Also, I wrote that about me probably ten years ago and would like to refresh lol. If I am indeed just missing some obvious sign, please feel free to PM me and let me know
Editing the about me section is mentioned in the first post of this thread as a known error after the site maintenance. It is on the list of things still being worked on.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
puppiesrock8
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by puppiesrock8 »

pegasi1978 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 11:51:01 am
puppiesrock8 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 9:42:32 am
Spoiler
Editing the about me section is mentioned in the first post of this thread as a known error after the site maintenance. It is on the list of things still being worked on.
thanks for the reply!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:t-pirate:
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

Don’t know if it’s just me but MagiStream on mobile is not working properly? Most noticeably the menus at the top of the page do not shrink to fit; cannot embed creatures or create new families either so I can’t rlly do much on the site :/
It’s been buggy for around 2 days
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

pies wrote: April 8th, 2024, 5:40:35 pm Don’t know if it’s just me but MagiStream on mobile is not working properly? Most noticeably the menus at the top of the page do not shrink to fit; cannot embed creatures or create new families either so I can’t rlly do much on the site :/
It’s been buggy for around 2 days
This sounds like for some reason your mobile device has started blocking javascript. Which mobile browser are you using, and do you have any ad blockers?

Depending on your mobile browser you could try locating site settings (e.g. for chrome it's the three dots on the top right -> Settings -> Site settings -> Javascript) and check that javascript is allowed.

Another thing you could try doing is to clear your mobile browser's site cache and cookies and see if that makes a difference.
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

Wiping my history did the trick, Tysm for the help!!!!
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

This page took 43 seconds to load. My Eggs-to-hatch tab first gave an error 502 and after that took 37 seconds.
What's going on, I thought that was fixed?
Rose I know you're working very hard, please don't overwork yourself. We need you to be healthy and happy. <3
. <3 A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! <3 .

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

caniskoppie wrote: April 18th, 2024, 8:10:59 pm This page took 43 seconds to load. My Eggs-to-hatch tab first gave an error 502 and after that took 37 seconds.
Rose I know you're working very hard, please don't overwork yourself. We need you to be healthy and happy. <3
Should hopefully now be fixed. I'm still investigating what caused it in the first place. :orly:
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostjellie »

having really slow loading on all pages and got a 502 bad gateway error a minute ago
Spoiler
Bad gateway Error code 502
Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2024-04-19 06:43:03 UTC
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Rosehill wrote: April 19th, 2024, 12:06:13 am
caniskoppie wrote: April 18th, 2024, 8:10:59 pm This page took 43 seconds to load. My Eggs-to-hatch tab first gave an error 502 and after that took 37 seconds.
Should hopefully now be fixed. I'm still investigating what caused it in the first place. :orly:
Nope.
This page quoting your answer took 48 seconds. Reloading my Eggs-to-hatch tab took a whopping 97 seconds.
I think I'm done for today, maybe this evening I'll hazard a retry.
. <3 A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! <3 .

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”