What's your Dream Creature?

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

NaoKitsune
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Why do I have to wait until the holidays to give gifts!?

What's your top 5 sought after creatures right now?
~No Donation creatures
~Breedable creatures only (except herbalist shop & Purple Pteira Crystalwing :sweat:)
~I only have one pair of each, so multiples will be related
~One request per person, at a time.. but once it's filled, please come back!
~I cannot control gender
~Requests will be filled based on the cooperation of the requested's parents :haha:

Requests
Spoiler
CinnaminDraconna - Kollinus, Minicorns, Aericorns, Hipponox, Narasads
CinnaminDraconna - Aquamarine Gemstone Kirin, Ruby Gemstone Kirin, Peridot Gemstone Kirin, Azure Psittarx Dragon, Opaline Synaran Aericorn
AlphaWulf0 - Mohrior, Pinto Pegasus, Piebald Cervinus Deer, Opaline Synaran Aericorn, Dragoste Agaori
CinnaminDraconna - 1 Tanera Dog
Razoreniye - Krampen Beest, Pandorum, Eldritch Dragon, Mohrior, Giant Sylph
popa16 - Chocolate Viyasant and one or two shop Kelungs
Last edited by NaoKitsune on April 25th, 2024, 7:11:26 pm, edited 19 times in total.
LTB SB Purple Pteira Crystalwing
For Sale
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: What's your Dream Creature?

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Can't turn down free, lol...

Kollinus
Minicorns
Aericorns
Hipponox
Narasads

Absolutely no rush, I know how picky some things are about breeding :)
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
NaoKitsune
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Orders filled to here :)
For Sale
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Since no one else is asking..

Aquamarine Gemstone Kirin
Ruby Gemstone Kirin
Peridot Gemstone Kirin
Azure Psittarx Dragon
Opaline Synaran Aericorn

1 of each, no rush :D
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
AlphaWulf0
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AlphaWulf0 »

I don't really have a list of 'dream creatures', but I *do* have several I need more of! If it's okay to ask for seasonal creatures, could I request:
1 Mohrior
2 Pinto Pegasus
3 Piebald Cervinus Deer
4 Opaline Synaran Aericorn
5 Dragoste Agaori

If not, then skip the Mohrior. It says breeding them is hard, so I totally get if that's a no-go.

And, of course, no rush! Breeding can take a while with some creatures, especially when you've only got one pair of them to work with!
NaoKitsune
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

AlphaWulf0 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 3:48:39 pm I don't really have a list of 'dream creatures', but I *do* have several I need more of! If it's okay to ask for seasonal creatures, could I request:
1 Mohrior
2 Pinto Pegasus
3 Piebald Cervinus Deer
5 Dragoste Agaori

If not, then skip the Mohrior. It says breeding them is hard, so I totally get if that's a no-go.

And, of course, no rush! Breeding can take a while with some creatures, especially when you've only got one pair of them to work with!
Of course! By dream creatures that’s what I meant :sweat: I know some hybrids can be really stubborn or even just finding retired event creatures, etc. I want to help!
I’m sure they’ll breed eventually it might just take awhile :)
For Sale
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

New request; 1 Tanera Dog please and thank you :)
Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Razoreniye »

Hi! This is a very sweet giveaway! Here are some creatures am currently seeking out!

Krampen Beest
Pandorum
Eldritch Dragon
Mohrior
Giant Sylph
I compulsively collect Grotesques and Hollowjacks Image Image ImageImage
AlphaWulf0
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AlphaWulf0 »

NaoKitsune wrote: March 25th, 2024, 7:11:24 pm
AlphaWulf0 wrote: March 25th, 2024, 3:48:39 pm I don't really have a list of 'dream creatures', but I *do* have several I need more of! If it's okay to ask for seasonal creatures, could I request:
1 Mohrior
2 Pinto Pegasus
3 Piebald Cervinus Deer
5 Dragoste Agaori

Of course! By dream creatures that’s what I meant :sweat: I know some hybrids can be really stubborn or even just finding retired event creatures, etc. I want to help!
I found and purchased some Mohriors since I commented! You can take them off my list - I'd rather they go to someone who doesn't have many/any!
NaoKitsune
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

AlphaWulf0 wrote: April 4th, 2024, 2:38:02 pm
NaoKitsune wrote: March 25th, 2024, 7:11:24 pm
1 Mohrior
2 Pinto Pegasus
3 Piebald Cervinus Deer
5 Dragoste Agaori

I found and purchased some Mohriors since I commented! You can take them off my list - I'd rather they go to someone who doesn't have many/any!
That's very sweet of you! Congrats on the purchase.
For Sale

Return to “Zocalo”