Atem's Art Gallery

Teach, learn, and share work in the visual medium

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Atemumet
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Atem's Art Gallery

Post by Atemumet »

In an attempt to be more social, I decided to share some of my art here.
I love compliments like anyone else, but I also accept any and all critiques to my art, as long as they are constructive. I always like to know where to improve, so simply saying the art is bad doesn't help.

I will post my art in the thread underneath when I finish a new piece, though I can't guarantee that I'll post it as soon as it's done.
Most of the time it will probably be posted to a main art account since I use PostyBirb to post several places at once and it's easy for me.

Also, the odd "texture" on my art is a tiling watermark to protect it from both basic art theft and A/i art scraping to some extent.

:wave: :haha:
Last edited by Atemumet on March 23rd, 2024, 1:00:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye Chromeo, your dads love you so much and we miss you so much already
rest in peace Chromeo, 5/5/2018-5/5/2024

My critters for free/trade
Yarold's Click Exchange
Pokéfarm | Dragon Cave
Atemumet's Linktr.ee
͙˚*  *˚͙
° ˚Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.˚ °
art by Peachiare
Atemumet
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Atem's Art Gallery

Post by Atemumet »

• Primarina Milotic Pokefusion Again
I previously made a Primarina Milotic fusion, and recently drew a second one to give shiny colors to (and she's really pretty so I had to draw her again)
Spoiler
  • Shuckle Succulent (Shucculent)
A Shuckle taking care of some succulents, enough said :D
Spoiler
  • Perigal Pose
My Farigiraf OC named Perigal. Here they have their "hood" down. Content Warning for bright colors.
Spoiler
  • Angel Cat for Ryves (Magistream)
The first time I've drawn anything for someone here, this is kind of what inspired me to come make an art thread.
Spoiler
Goodbye Chromeo, your dads love you so much and we miss you so much already
rest in peace Chromeo, 5/5/2018-5/5/2024

My critters for free/trade
Yarold's Click Exchange
Pokéfarm | Dragon Cave
Atemumet's Linktr.ee
͙˚*  *˚͙
° ˚Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.˚ °
art by Peachiare

Return to “Hall Of The Arts”