[Gender] LF Male Triathe Alvean Wasp, Female Horsefly

This is where creature swaps for gender, lineage, color or date takes place

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

GrabeKeeber
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

[Gender] LF Male Triathe Alvean Wasp, Female Horsefly

Post by GrabeKeeber »

I did the quest that gives the Triathe Alvean Wasps, and both my eggs hatched into females, so I was hoping to be able to swap if anyone had the same problem but with male wasps. You can pick from either one.

ImageImage

I also have two male horseflys, both un-named that you can pick from, looking for a female horsefly. Both mine are stream-born, so thats my preference.

ImageImage
A small, silent Shape seems to watch over these eggs.
♱⁺. ⋆˙✧⋆꒷꒦꒷⋆✧˙⋆⊹.♱
𓍊𓋼 𓋼𓍊
𓍊𓋼 𓋼𓍊
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: [Gender] LF Male Triathe Alvean Wasp, Female Horsefly

Post by Airasyraye »

GrabeKeeber wrote: March 12th, 2024, 6:29:45 pm I did the quest that gives the Triathe Alvean Wasps, and both my eggs hatched into females, so I was hoping to be able to swap if anyone had the same problem but with male wasps. You can pick from either one.

ImageImage

I also have two male horseflys, both un-named that you can pick from, looking for a female horsefly. Both mine are stream-born, so thats my preference.

ImageImage
Can't help you with the wasps, but I've got a bunch of horseflies. I"ll send you a couple of the females and you can keep your boys.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
GrabeKeeber
CreaturesTrade

Post by GrabeKeeber »

Thats so nice of you!! <3 Is there anything you would like in return?
♱⁺. ⋆˙✧⋆꒷꒦꒷⋆✧˙⋆⊹.♱
𓍊𓋼 𓋼𓍊
𓍊𓋼 𓋼𓍊
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

GrabeKeeber wrote: March 19th, 2024, 11:12:22 pm Thats so nice of you!! <3 Is there anything you would like in return?
Nope, you're good. GL with the wasps. Although, you are aware of the gender change potions?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
GrabeKeeber
CreaturesTrade

Post by GrabeKeeber »

Airasyraye wrote: March 21st, 2024, 9:53:38 pm
GrabeKeeber wrote: March 19th, 2024, 11:12:22 pm Thats so nice of you!! <3 Is there anything you would like in return?
Nope, you're good. GL with the wasps. Although, you are aware of the gender change potions?
I was not! O: Where are they sold?
♱⁺. ⋆˙✧⋆꒷꒦꒷⋆✧˙⋆⊹.♱
𓍊𓋼 𓋼𓍊
𓍊𓋼 𓋼𓍊
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

GrabeKeeber wrote: March 21st, 2024, 11:14:48 pm
Airasyraye wrote: March 21st, 2024, 9:53:38 pm
I was not! O: Where are they sold?
Options:
One, fastest, but more expensive --> Shops --> Black Market --> Mysterious Bag. Chance of getting them every time you pull, but it's 1010g a shot.

Two, longest, but cheapest --> World --> Lake Lakira --> Lady Alua's Sactum (the II gives you a breeding cool down potion) --> hatch donec eggs until you get 2 males (must be unnamed, unfrozen hatchlings) and trade them for 1 potion.

Donecs are both in Remy's Inn under Shops for 3500 each. Know that you aren't guaranteed genders in Shop creatures either, so buy with understanding that you could end up needing to buy more than 2 to get the m/f pair you need to breed more. You can also check out User's shops to see if they're selling any. If you don't care about generation. https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... #p23706575 this person is selling females right now. You can grow them, change gender with any change potion you can get from whatever source, then breed them for eggs every 3 days and turn them into Alua.

Three, possible, is my friend. I can ask her if she'd be willing to "sell" you her potions by you giving her the creatures to transform and she then sends them back. She was charging 1000g each before. Guaranteed gender swap, but I'm not sure if she's selling right now. Let me ask.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Hello! I normally would charge for gender potions, but since you are so new (welcome!), I will make an exception as gold is very hard to come by. If you are willing, I can change the donecs of your choice (you will need to send them along to me in a trade) in exchange for one streamborn hatchling (any hatchling that is unnamed and unfrozen from the stream) for each donec I am changing. If that works for you, please start the trade with donec/s and hatchling/s. :wave:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Kiwik”