LTB Koi Eggs

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

BlackSwan959798
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

LTB Koi Eggs

Post by BlackSwan959798 »

I need 3 more koi eggs. Not frozen eggs. Also I can only pay with gold. At the moment I have 2,835...I'll let you know if I got more by the time you comment.
Currently looking for a "Moseal" hatchling. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. It just can't be frozen. I can pay with gold or if you need some koi fish i can breed mine for you.
I'm going through the quests so i need gold more than anything right now..All frozen eggs are up for sale.Each egg is just 9 gold.Just message me if interested Image
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Koi Eggs

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Unfortunately, live eggs cannot be traded :t-sweat:

Someone might be able to sell or lend you some adult Koi to breed the eggs. I'd offer mine, but they are all on their breeding cooldown right now. :t-weep:
BlackSwan959798
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Koi Eggs

Post by BlackSwan959798 »

TheTreeTurtle wrote: March 17th, 2024, 4:25:19 am Unfortunately, live eggs cannot be traded :t-sweat:

Someone might be able to sell or lend you some adult Koi to breed the eggs. I'd offer mine, but they are all on their breeding cooldown right now. :t-weep:
Oooh yeah, I forgot that when I made this. Lol
Thank you for reminding me!^^
Currently looking for a "Moseal" hatchling. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. It just can't be frozen. I can pay with gold or if you need some koi fish i can breed mine for you.
I'm going through the quests so i need gold more than anything right now..All frozen eggs are up for sale.Each egg is just 9 gold.Just message me if interested Image

Return to “Kancha”