Stories Written by Me and my irl Friends

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Stories Written by Me and my irl Friends

Post by Hollowshield »

Liam watched the door intensely. He had been trapped here for days, maybe weeks. He wouldn't be surprised if it had been months. His cage wasn't anything special. It had a bed, a bathroom, a window and a closet. One would mistake it for a bedroom but you would be mistaken. Because here, he was trapped with two other people.

Cynthia was hanging upside down from the ceiling. Her legs held onto one of the rafters up there. She stared out the window, watching as the sun began to fall again on yet another day. She didn't know if she would ever see the sun again...

Kyle wasn't as patient as the other two, however. He was pacing the floor, muttering to himself. Making plans. Maybe he could attack the guards? What good would that do? Back to square one...

There was a knock on the door before it swung open and their dad walked through the door.
"Kids, time for dinner" he announced.

The three kids cheered and rushed out of the room, pushing their dad out of the way.

Sumer came up next to her husband.
"They seem excited." She smiled.

Dexter hummed.
"They were just being dramatic again, thought they were trapped without food."

Sumer chuckled.
"Luckily they'll never have to understand that feeling."

Dexter smiled.
"Isn't that true."
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq
Hollowshield
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Stories Written by Me and my irl Friends

Post by Hollowshield »

I got permission from my friend in real life to post these since I wasnt the only one to work on them. Enjoy the out of context stories! :D)
Hollowshield
CreaturesTrade

Re: Stories Written by Me and my irl Friends

Post by Hollowshield »

The snow fell slowly, as it had for years, though its covering on the ground never seemed to deepen. It was their favorite place as of now, the snowflakes spiraling around their form, it was relaxing. They laid there for weeks at a time, trying to remember their name, a lot is forgotten when there isn't a real reason to remember anymore, empty streets, empty skies, empty oceans... an empty world.

Sometimes they wonder why they did it, provided the world with paradise in exchange for their own life, now trapped in an immortal body on an empty planet. Their was a novelty to it at first, the silence, the feeling of exploration, but eventually you really have seen everything.

Their deal prevents them from going insane, a comfort at first, but with the loneliness that consumes their soul, they know know that the reprieve insanity would provide is far better than the monotony of eternal sanity.

They're pretty sure they've read everything, but after a while every story felt the same.

As they lay in the snow, just wishing to sleep, even though that will never come, they wonder if the paradise that every other living thing on earth was sent to was worth his suffering of this eternal nothing.

-------------------------
story 2
tw; slight mentions of blood?
censored as best could

"Kevin I don't like this" James said, adjusting the rear-view mirror in the police cruiser to look at the convict in the back.

"You think I'm enjoying this?" Kevin replied, "I've seen everything, from a common thug to murderers, to psychos... but even still I've never seen anything like this" he shivered as he looked back at the convict.

"Same, I've seen things most wouldn't believe, but even still none of this is adding up" James pondered for a second, eyes darting from the road to the convict. "Dude with no history of crime or mental health problems heads to the mall with some long time friends, pulls a g-n and holds everyone-including himself- hostage, sh--ts the mall guard from across the mall with perfect accuracy despite no history of firearm use, and after all of that, immediately surrenders the second we show up? All with that creepy grin" James pulled onto the freeway.

"He also said he would stop if given what he wanted, yet nobody knows what he wants!"

"I can't wait to have this freak out of my cruiser"

"Wait, pull over! They're out of their cuffs!"

The convict in the backseat continued to grin, expression refusing to change as they tore their shirt to peaces and plunged their fingers into the fl--h of their back, not even wincing as they t-re through their own s--n and fl-sh, ripping a hole in their own back as Kevin watched in abstract horror, James pulling to the side of the freeway recklessly and slamming on the breaks. The convict had succeeded at pulling out an extra pair of arms from their back, the limbs looking skinny and malnourished and *wrong*, the fingers spindly and webbed, and with them hanging limply from a hole in their back just sat to highlight that it wasn't right. The convict, grin still in tact, grabbed their hands together and shoved b-ne to the surface, by the time Kevin and James made it to the door, they knew that whatever was in the back seat wasn't human anymore.

Return to “Tea House”