LTB Basilisks

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Amanda77
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

LTB Basilisks

Post by Amanda77 »

I want a pair of each type basilisk. Dont care about parents, inbreeding, any of that. Maybe they will be cheaper with messy lineage. 😆
*WISH LIST*
Mohrior all variants
pied cervinus deer
Fish or sea creatures
Spiders
Snakes
Will take any and all if you dont want them.

My ultimate want is a white nivilus bear cub, ghost leopard cub or an adult tasharn. Can be frozen.

THANK YOU FOR ALL of THE AMAZING GIFTS that I have recieved!!! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Basilisks

Post by Airasyraye »

Amanda77 wrote: March 17th, 2024, 2:02:39 pm I want a pair of each type basilisk. Dont care about parents, inbreeding, any of that. Maybe they will be cheaper with messy lineage. 😆

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/14880022][img]https://magistream.com/img/14880022.gif[/img][/url]

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/14880023][img]https://magistream.com/img/14880023.gif[/img][/url]
I have a 2g Peridot Dorrian Basilisk and 2g Onyx Dorrian Basilisk if you want to help hatch them. They are siblings, however.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Amanda77
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Amanda77 »

Ok. I dont care about them being related. And did you mean 2k gold? Or actually 2 gold? I want both once hatched.
*WISH LIST*
Mohrior all variants
pied cervinus deer
Fish or sea creatures
Spiders
Snakes

My ultimate want is a white nivilus bear cub, ghost leopard cub or an adult tasharn. Can be frozen.

THANK YOU FOR ALL of THE AMAZING GIFTS that I have recieved!!! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Amanda77 wrote: March 19th, 2024, 2:37:46 am Ok. I dont care about them being related. And did you mean 2k gold? Or actually 2 gold? I want both once hatched.
That's 2g as in Second Generation, sorry. Yes, 2k for each would be fine.

Edit: I also see your wishlist for piebald cervinus deer and snakes and such. You can look in my Holiday Extras and Others tabs for some for free, if you want. The deer I don't have immediately but can try to breed for free once not egglocked.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Amanda77
CreaturesTrade

Post by Amanda77 »

I haven't edited that yet but I got the pied deer already.
Thank you so much. Im going to go take a look at what you have and send you a pm. Thank you again!!!!
*WISH LIST*
Mohrior all variants
pied cervinus deer
Fish or sea creatures
Spiders
Snakes

Return to “Kancha”