How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

The first (and only) bag I bought had a Breeding Enhancer Potion in it. Something I definitely didn't want or need, since I can 'craft it' myself for free; and which I will keep crafting for until I manage to max it out (255) so it will never show up in a bag for me again. 1,010g wasted, which is a lot.. after buying 4 parentless hybrids I'm down to 160k gold, so I'm hoping prices start coming down sooner rather than later.

I wish we could set our own 'maximums' in our inventory; I'd set most things to like 25 each, and things like gender, cooldown and chocolate to 250 (I hate odd numbers). Most of the things in my inventory just sit there, because I rarely use them.. and the things I use regularly (gender, cooldowns, chocolate) I sometimes run out of between BM sessions.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Madd
Queen of Mean
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Madd »

this is my first post in almost 5 years

and I just came to say

:bounce:

:roll:

:woo:

:wave:
I don't work here anymore but I do still have this egg

Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Madd wrote: March 18th, 2024, 3:06:54 pm this is my first post in almost 5 years

and I just came to say
:yey: O.o :wee: :woo:
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

TCF stuff again. Conversation limit is staying, but a friend and I have already figured out a way to loophole around it: We're just editing our messages and then reacting to the other person's message to send new alerts.

Hopefully the limit will at least be relaxed a little bit, because otherwise some chats I have with others will have to be moved elsewhere (like Discord, to my annoyance)... juggling edits can only work for some people.

On another note entirely, I plan to charge both my tablets to compare their speeds. One is running on a newer version of Android but I forgot which, and the other is running on Android version 4.4. If somehow the Android 4.4 one is faster, that's gonna become my main tablet once again, as silly as it is using Chrome on such an old thing.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Madd wrote: March 18th, 2024, 3:06:54 pm this is my first post in almost 5 years

and I just came to say

Oh my. :crazy: Hi!!
FREE DONI AUCTION!
Ends May 12th, 6pm PST.

Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Hi Madd! Good to see you again! <3 :wave:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Madd wrote: March 18th, 2024, 3:06:54 pm this is my first post in almost 5 years and I just came to say
:bounce: :roll: :woo: :wave:
right back at ya.. you gonna stay? :D
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

and I just came to say

Woh, a mild Madd! Welcome back!
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

and I just came to say

:0
I hope life is treating you well!
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

and I just came to say

Well, hello there!
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas

Return to “Community Discussion”