Lets get to know each other.

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

This is my Timey-Wimey Detector. It goes Ding when theres _____.

Monsters
15%
Human life
6%
Stuff
27%
Metal
3%
Rocks
2%
Dirt
2%
Food
7%
Whatever
4%
Pickles?
7%
RAINBOW UNICORNS FROLICKING IN THE PRETTY FLOWER FIELD POOPING BUTTERFLYS!!!!1
29%

Total votes: 717

bandbullets
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Lets get to know each other.

Post by bandbullets »

give a little by cg5 and legrand,, ive been listening to nothing but cg5 recently help waaaa at least he got bangers tho fr

who do *YOU* main in super smash bros
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Whenever I play Smash (typically because I was forced to lol), my first pick is usually Bowser. I go for heavy characters since I like the weight of their attacks, and, well, weight; as I get hit quite a lot I don't survive long with lightweight characters. When it comes to fighting games, I prefer playing Tekken, played it quite a lot throughout my childhood and teenage years.

What is your dearest memory?
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you for clicking my creatures! <3
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I have so many dear memories.

Any involving my childhood best friend, who passed seventeen years ago. She and I were attached at the hip, got into trouble together, got each other out of trouble, and built memories that branded themselves so deeply onto my mind that I can still hear her laughter in my ear when I say the word 'guacamole'.

And of course, those involving my dog, Sora, who passed this year from cancer. He was my heart dog and my soulmate, the greatest gift I've ever had in my life, the mountain at my back and my light in the dark. He was the lighthouse that kept me from cracking up on the rocks in the worst storms of my life and possibly the only boy I've ever trusted with all of me. He's the reason I fear dementia and Alzheimer's more than death; I don't know how I'll be able to function if I lose my memories of him.

You don't have to tell us your real name, but does it have any special meaning? Were you named after a particular family member, or your parents' best friend? (I was named after a song from an obscure band from the 80's. Literally no one has ever heard the song, until a customer one day came up to me and said, "OH hey, have you ever heard the song from Marillion??" and I finally got to say "YA THAT'S WHAT I WAS NAMED AFTER!" and that was the first and only time anyone has ever recognized where my name came from.)
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

I was named after one of my great-grandmothers, and I hate my name because it stars in not one but TWO deeply annoying songs, plus has an extremely irritating hand gesture that can accompany it if you're twelve. Also, one of the songs was on the muzak rotation at the retail chain I used to work at and I would literally go hide out on the loading dock whenever it came on because I could not STAND it.

But my sisters gave me a nickname and tbh I have my internet handle (Merk), so I don't have to hear it very often anymore ^_^

Like, sorry great-grandma, I love the family and it's not your fault about the songs but F**K :t-bipolar:

What's your favorite way to occupy your hands? (eg writing, cross stitch, fidget toys, vidya games, etc)

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

In all honesty just about anything. I'm always moving my hands, but I think in particular my favorite to occupy these sausage fingies of mine is to type on my computer, sketch, and most importantly..... pet my little orange furball! Gotta give my little furry son some lovings after all!

Only downside is when both my hands do the same things when I'm trying to multitask eheh- :t-dance:

Now my question.... favorite book series and why?
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq
PinkStrawberries4
CreaturesTrade

Post by PinkStrawberries4 »

My favorite book series is the Twilight Saga~ Because for once the ordinary human girl gets to have TWO monster guys! And its a fun and escapist read.

Question for the next: What is a food you grew up hating but ended up liking as an adult?
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

One food I for some reason hated was porridge. I'm not even sure why. But as an adult I have grown to like it, I've eaten some with dried raspberry in it lately and it's quite nice!

Do you prefer the woods or seaside?
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you for clicking my creatures! <3
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

i prefer the woods, although not for any reason in particular. more so, i'm just not a seaside person.
sammythethief wrote: December 11th, 2023, 4:08:46 pmYou don't have to tell us your real name, but does it have any special meaning? Were you named after a particular family member, or your parents' best friend? (I was named after a song from an obscure band from the 80's. Literally no one has ever heard the song, until a customer one day came up to me and said, "OH hey, have you ever heard the song from Marillion??" and I finally got to say "YA THAT'S WHAT I WAS NAMED AFTER!" and that was the first and only time anyone has ever recognized where my name came from.)
no shot???? i am also named after that band! what a crazy coincidence

Do you find more solace in solitude or in companionship?
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
DrDisore
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by DrDisore »

I find the most solace in companionship that's not constant, if that makes sense.

What is your favorite period in history for art? Romanesque? Gothic? Rococo? Naturalism? Realism? Cubism? Etc?
------------------ImageImageImageImage------------------
Sorren1224
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sorren1224 »

Honestly my favourite era is contemporary conceptual art, I love what the art world is doing right now, especially in the realm of sculpture and installation. In terms of previous eras though, maybe neo-expressionism.

Do you have a favourite filmmaker? Or if not, favourite genre/style of movie?
<3

Return to “Popsicle stand”