How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Enchanteddil »

Revan wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:43:36 am Prepare for a hoard of babies then. I have over 300 Dismots to go breed now. :crazy:
OMG, yay :woo: :woo: :woo:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Revan wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:43:36 am
Enchanteddil wrote: March 14th, 2024, 1:32:51 am
Revan wrote: March 13th, 2024, 11:47:42 pm OMG OMG OMG OMG

I can now make baby dismots! :woo:

Thank you for hearing my prayers almighty gods of the Keep!
I have quite a lot of dismots and this makes my heart happy. Dismot babies for gifting :woo:
Prepare for a hoard of babies then. I have over 300 Dismots to go breed now. :crazy:
All the tiny adorable fluffs :t-swoon:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LittleMaple »

I have been working SO HARD to tnr these strays and within two days I GOT TWO!!! Vegas and his sister Little Miss (who is getting fixed tomorrow) and I'm so happy!! The colonies are small but they are close knit. All the other cats are well too :3 ALSO MY INTERNSHIP SEEMS MORE AND MORE LIKE THEY WANT TO HIRE ME I'm so nervous
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

I smacked myself in the face with a door. :headdesk:
FREE DONI AUCTION!
Ends May 12th, 6pm PST.

Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

*cries in blue cypheles crystalwing*

Why won’t one of you be gray! D:

Edit: Last one was gray! Yay! :woo:
Revan wrote: March 15th, 2024, 7:32:13 pm I smacked myself in the face with a door. :headdesk:
If it makes you feel better, one time I was working from home, had my computer’s power cord stretched from the dining room table to the wall because I didn’t have an office at the time (single bdrm apartment), and wanted to go get a drink. Had the coat closet door open a bit because that’s where cat’s litter box was in small apartment. Tried to jump over cord like a dummy instead of just stepping over it, caught foot, tripped, slammed face into edge of closet door slamming it closed. My TL laughed.
Last edited by Airasyraye on March 16th, 2024, 1:07:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Giant Sylph babies at long last! I've already bred 19 of the buggers... I don't have a problem, you have a problem.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

TCF added a global limit to the amount of conversation messages you can have, and uh...
yeah people aren't happy and it feels like I'm throwing ice cubes at a forest fire in my attempt to get people to chill out. Please help.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Airasyraye wrote: March 15th, 2024, 10:52:19 pm *cries in blue cypheles crystalwing*

Why won’t one of you be gray! D:

Edit: Last one was gray! Yay! :woo:
Revan wrote: March 15th, 2024, 7:32:13 pm I smacked myself in the face with a door. :headdesk:
If it makes you feel better, one time I was working from home, had my computer’s power cord stretched from the dining room table to the wall because I didn’t have an office at the time (single bdrm apartment), and wanted to go get a drink. Had the coat closet door open a bit because that’s where cat’s litter box was in small apartment. Tried to jump over cord like a dummy instead of just stepping over it, caught foot, tripped, slammed face into edge of closet door slamming it closed. My TL laughed.
Ouch! D:
FREE DONI AUCTION!
Ends May 12th, 6pm PST.

Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

blockEdragon wrote: March 15th, 2024, 11:30:04 pm Giant Sylph babies at long last! I've already bred 19 of the buggers... I don't have a problem, you have a problem.
oooooh! now i've got to go breed a horde too *runs off to keep*
Last edited by feralkiwi on March 16th, 2024, 1:39:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns |
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

edit: ack accidental double post :c
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns |

Return to “Community Discussion”