Lady Alua seeks assistance with her research

Learn about the latest updates here.
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Lady Alua seeks assistance with her research

Post by blockEdragon »

New breedable critters :wee:

baby giant sylphs, at long last!
bandbullets
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by bandbullets »

WOOOOO CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS AND THIS IS SUCH AWESOME NEWS!!! so many new critters to collect!!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

BBkat wrote: March 10th, 2024, 10:22:56 pm > we have managed to make multiple creatures breedable, who prior to this were unable to produce offspring!

HELLO???

edit: WE CAN BREED KOI POND CREATURES AND PAST EVENT CREATURES HOLY FUCK :woo:
Not all pond creatures.. I wanted to breed ruby koi x ruby koi, but it still isn't an option.. dangit, I HATE using the Koi Pond, and I need another ruby koi.

Edit to add: the Breeding Enhancer Potion isn't a 100% guarantee either. I just tried twice to breed ruby capricorn x ruby capricorn, and got nothing.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: March 11th, 2024, 10:48:35 am
BBkat wrote: March 10th, 2024, 10:22:56 pm > we have managed to make multiple creatures breedable, who prior to this were unable to produce offspring!

HELLO???

Not all pond creatures.. I wanted to breed ruby koi x ruby koi, but it still isn't an option.. dangit, I HATE using the Koi Pond, and I need another ruby koi.

Edit to add: the Breeding Enhancer Potion isn't a 100% guarantee either. I just tried twice to breed ruby capricorn x ruby capricorn, and got nothing.
Are you sure the Ruby Koi you selected hadn't been bred recently/have compatible breeding partners? Cause mine have the breed option and the other Ruby Koi shows up as a breeding partner. Also, they're marked as having breeding enabled in the bestiary (all the Koi Pond creatures are)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

BBkat wrote: March 11th, 2024, 10:05:48 pm
CinnaminDraconna wrote: March 11th, 2024, 10:48:35 am
HELLO???
Are you sure the Ruby Koi you selected hadn't been bred recently/have compatible breeding partners? Cause mine have the breed option and the other Ruby Koi shows up as a breeding partner. Also, they're marked as having breeding enabled in the bestiary (all the Koi Pond creatures are)
I only have 2 ruby koi.. 1 male & 1 female.. when I posted that, the only breeding partners available were capricorns. Just checked again, and the opposite koi is showing now. Will try breeding them again when I have an egg slot open. But it was NOT there at first, so I don't know what changed.

And if the Breeding Enhancer Potion isn't going to be a guarantee, I'm not even going to bother with it. Because I've had better luck breeding today without it.. every time I used it today, regardless of species, failed.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.

Return to “Site News”