how does trade work now?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

how does trade work now?

Post by GeistStorm »

i wanted to give some frozen eggs/critters to Master Belmos, but i couldn't figure out how to switch from my main tab to the one i have the things for him stored in.
all it says in the trade is "toggle tab." i click it and all it does is ask me to confirm the trade... like what??
it didn't Actually Do Anything. i was Still stuck on the main tab with no way or idea how to stitch to the right one. :t-shrug:
i tried to look for possible threads but apparently i don't know how the new imporved search works either. :t--.-:
lil help, please n thank you? :t-puppyeyes:
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: how does trade work now?

Post by kunigund »

Hello,

Critters need to be in the main tab to be added to a trade, adding creatures from other tabs is currently disabled. Thus, for bulk trades it's best to first move everything from the main tab somewhere else before moving the trade critters to the main tab.
To start a trade, one has to go via the profile of the user one wants to trade with ("Creatures • Trade" below the avatar) but it seems you've figured this out already.

See also: Trades are back! (In a limited way)
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: how does trade work now?

Post by GeistStorm »

kunigund wrote: March 7th, 2024, 3:18:04 pm Hello,

Critters need to be in the main tab to be added to a trade, adding creatures from other tabs is currently disabled. Thus, for bulk trades it's best to first move everything from the main tab somewhere else before moving the trade critters to the main tab.
To start a trade, one has to go via the profile of the user one wants to trade with ("Creatures • Trade" below the avatar) but it seems you've figured this out already.

See also: Trades are back! (In a limited way)
ah, okay. i've been away for quite a while so i'm still catching up with all the new stuff.
thank you for answering! :t-:)
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~

Return to “Support and Suggestions”