LTB--BreedOnlys/Events

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB--BreedOnlys/Events

Post by Airasyraye »

Caper wrote: February 29th, 2024, 6:19:22 pm I have an adult female Tetz Hippogryph available! I'm not really sure what they're worth, but she's an extra, so we can negotiate? (I don't use gold for a whole lot tbh, I'm much more of a casual collector.)
Well, does that mean you want a critter for it? Or do you just mean you don't sell often? If it's the former, I have stuff in my Holiday Extras and Others tabs. If it's the latter, the creature page will say how difficult they are to breed. Usually folks sell common hybrids for up to $2k. I don't think I'll want to spend more than that.
crazyflight wrote: February 29th, 2024, 11:51:21 pm

also, i never clarified this earlier. i'm asking 1,000g for golden farir and 2,000g for orange farir.
Okay. I'll still take them, please, and the kirin.
zucko0011 wrote: March 1st, 2024, 4:43:01 pm

I have an Albino Eshmeri, how about 2k?
Sounds good, thank you.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Airasyraye wrote: March 1st, 2024, 7:35:52 pm

also, i never clarified this earlier. i'm asking 1,000g for golden farir and 2,000g for orange farir.
great, i'll send them over now. how about the aurum/argent psittarx dragons?
ImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

crazyflight wrote: March 1st, 2024, 7:39:09 pm
Airasyraye wrote: March 1st, 2024, 7:35:52 pm

great, i'll send them over now. how about the aurum/argent psittarx dragons?
Sorry, but to be honest, I'm not looking to spend that much just this yet. What I'm taking from folks plus that would amount to close to a 1/3 of my current store of gold. I might change my mind, though. I do have some stuff I'm trying my darndest to sell to get some more gold going.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Airasyraye wrote: March 1st, 2024, 8:07:03 pm Sorry, but to be honest, I'm not looking to spend that much just this yet. What I'm taking from folks plus that would amount to close to a 1/3 of my current store of gold. I might change my mind, though. I do have some stuff I'm trying my darndest to sell to get some more gold going.
no problem. i'm happy to offer a discount for a pair (18k for two). i also value male donec fish hatchlings at 1k. but yes, let me know! :bounce:
ImageImage
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

crazyflight wrote: March 1st, 2024, 8:31:42 pm
Airasyraye wrote: March 1st, 2024, 8:07:03 pm Sorry, but to be honest, I'm not looking to spend that much just this yet. What I'm taking from folks plus that would amount to close to a 1/3 of my current store of gold. I might change my mind, though. I do have some stuff I'm trying my darndest to sell to get some more gold going.
no problem. i'm happy to offer a discount for a pair (18k for two). i also value male donec fish hatchlings at 1k. but yes, let me know! :bounce:
Well, then, I'll take you up on a pair (is it 2 of 1 kind or 1 each of 2 kinds? Either works, but if there's options, I'd prefer 1 of each kind) for $18k plus a male donec hatchie I got.
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Airasyraye wrote: March 1st, 2024, 8:44:14 pm
crazyflight wrote: March 1st, 2024, 8:31:42 pm no problem. i'm happy to offer a discount for a pair (18k for two). i also value male donec fish hatchlings at 1k. but yes, let me know! :bounce:
Well, then, I'll take you up on a pair (is it 2 of 1 kind or 1 each of 2 kinds? Either works, but if there's options, I'd prefer 1 of each kind) for $18k plus a male donec hatchie I got.
great!! i'll send over a pair, one of each kind.
ImageImage
<3 <3 <3
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Would you like to buy this guy? Image Does 2k sound good?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 9:59:47 pm Would you like to buy this guy? Image Does 2k sound good?
I'm sorry, I actually ended up getting one of those guys.

Return to “Kancha”