How to acess the Dark shop?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

How to acess the Dark shop?

Post by Razoreniye »

In the title, I'm still fairly new
I compulsively collect Grotesques and Hollowjacks Image Image ImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Re: How to acess the Dark shop?

Post by Rosehill »

You gain access to the Dark Shop by becoming a member of the Dark Brotherhood. In order to do that you will need to complete a quest series labelled "Secret Shop" that starts in the World map's Keep. ^_^
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

BTW the dark and dangerous creature the guy mentions is a hellhound. Iirc you can get a hellhound by completing the matters of the heart quest i
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

The Dark Shop, Water Shop and Herbalist Shop are restricted shops. You must join the guild associated with that particular shop to shop there (you're required to complete a quest to join), and you can only change guilds with a quest that costs 100000 gold, so be sure which one you want to join before you do it.

The Preservationists and Artificers Associations also have shops, but everyone can belong to both of them as well as their one guild. You do have to pass the quests required for membership, though.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Razoreniye »

Rosehill wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 8:58:25 am You gain access to the Dark Shop by becoming a member of the Dark Brotherhood. In order to do that you will need to complete a quest series labelled "Secret Shop" that starts in the World map's Keep. ^_^
Tysm!
Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Razoreniye »

audrei9 wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 8:59:53 am BTW the dark and dangerous creature the guy mentions is a hellhound. Iirc you can get a hellhound by completing the matters of the heart quest i
Which quest is it?
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

A Romantic Request
You won't need anything for the Hellhound quest, but to pass the quest to join the Brotherhood and get into the Dark Shop you'll need a membership fee of 10,000 gold plus some eggs you'll need to buy.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”