How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Nights can't get lighter quick enough...same with the day.
I am sick of this seasonal depression (been kicking my A since the start of winter).

On the other hand,Eurovision season is taking up speed :woo:
So at least I have a source of getting my mood up.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 1:22:41 pm
Merkwerkee wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 11:13:26 am SOMETHING STOLE MY TULIPS :angry:

Like, a couple days ago they were pulled out of the ground and gnawed on a little bit, which, honestly, understandable, but today they're GONE leaf and bulb. Like, they're not even edible?? Who tf stole my tulips??? D< D<
Might want to check out this.
I'm gonna buy a bag full of spicy onions and bury those around the yard. Make them think twice before they dig up anything out of MY yard! :angry:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

I have a creature question. What creatures do we have that are associated with enchanted paper or enchanted writing in some way (made of paper, writing has magical powers, and so on)? So far, I have the following:

Atramentum
Eshmeri
Kamitori
Paper butterfly
Yunikon
Ikonoki

If it helps, this is for my contest entry, which involves ikonoki and their folded paper eggs.
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Went to a Pokémon event thing yesterday, still super happy with the things I got there. Not only did I find a cheap (5 euros) plush of Shaymin Sky Forme (My all-time favorite Pokémon), I also found an 8 euro hat-scarf-gloves all in one combo (That is SUPER comfy, too!), a Vulpix plush for 10 euros, and an adorable sleeping Cyndaquil plush for 17.50, and also a terrarium with lights that has a Fennekin inside! (That one was 25 euros, but totally worth it for being cute)
My new music player arrived yesterday too, while my preferred one works just fine (it is a bit picky with which cables it wants to charge from, though) my old one of the model doesn't work anymore so I ordered a new one for only 10 euros. This one is super small and portable, and it was delivered with earbuds included, so it'll be useful on days where I'm in too much of a hurry to turn on my usual music player (it takes a few seconds to boot up, but it does have a lot of functions the new one lacks, including BlueTooth and even reading text files) and/or forgot to charge my travel headphones (they're wireless only, but are a headband that goes loosely over my ears which makes them a lot better for frequent use due to my ear issues).

So in general, expecting a good day today too.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I do hate being on call. Whenever my phone beeps, my stomach sinks for a minute until I check to see if it a text or not telling me someone wants to come in. It was a long week and I just want to relax and recuperate.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Going to preface this comment by saying: Yes, when you join an HOA, you agree to their terms.

That being said...

Screw whatever meddlesome, pretentious, controlling snob with a superiority complex and bereft of consideration in my parents' neighborhood reported them for "weeds."

Those are desert poppies. They're nearly the same species as the state flower of CA, one state over! (They're in AZ.) They're natural, healthy, and lovely, not something invasive and ugly.

Now my 70-year-old mother is sad because she has to go out and pull up all her pretty little yellow flowers she sent me a video of saying, "Look, they're dancing in joy it's spring!"

Stub your toe forever, you nasty old HOA hag.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

i definitelyyyy spent too long procrastinating this draft revision by working on my competition entry. it got longgggg. now that i finished it (and capitalized everything lmao) i don't have that excuse to keep putting off this work :derr:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
auctioning off an alt cypheles crystalwing for parentless rewin dragons
<3 <3 <3
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Airasyraye wrote: February 25th, 2024, 1:06:22 pm Going to preface this comment by saying: Yes, when you join an HOA, you agree to their terms.

That being said...

Screw whatever meddlesome, pretentious, controlling snob with a superiority complex and bereft of consideration in my parents' neighborhood reported them for "weeds."

Those are desert poppies. They're nearly the same species as the state flower of CA, one state over! (They're in AZ.) They're natural, healthy, and lovely, not something invasive and ugly.

Now my 70-year-old mother is sad because she has to go out and pull up all her pretty little yellow flowers she sent me a video of saying, "Look, they're dancing in joy it's spring!"

Stub your toe forever, you nasty old HOA hag.
HOAs suck because of this reason. Most are headed by a bunch of snobbish people with nothing better to do than harass others.

Sorry to hear about your mother's flowers. T_T

Unrelated, can it be spring yet? I don't want snow anymore.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Revan wrote: February 26th, 2024, 8:59:55 pm Unrelated, can it be spring yet? I don't want snow anymore.
I would take your snow if we could do that. We don't get snow here, like, ever.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

If your crotch goblin picks on/bullies someone because they have ADHD, you can, to quote my middle son, "Suck my eggplant!"
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Community Discussion”