15 years of Magistream: share your memories!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: 15 years of Magistream: share your memories!

Post by Altairia »

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention about: I remember when the eggs in the stream used to move, really giving you the feeling of them floating down a river. You could see them being picked up in real time. It was exciting to keep watch of it, briefly seeing a rare egg appear and just as quickly disappear. :orly:
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you for clicking my creatures! <3
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Altairia wrote: February 17th, 2024, 7:48:31 pm Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention about: I remember when the eggs in the stream used to move, really giving you the feeling of them floating down a river. You could see them being picked up in real time. It was exciting to keep watch of it, briefly seeing a rare egg appear and just as quickly disappear. :orly:
Oh, I figured that was coming back as the site recovers from maintenance like the world map and movable tabs did.
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

blockEdragon wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 10:35:33 am
Altairia wrote: February 17th, 2024, 7:48:31 pm Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention about: I remember when the eggs in the stream used to move, really giving you the feeling of them floating down a river. You could see them being picked up in real time. It was exciting to keep watch of it, briefly seeing a rare egg appear and just as quickly disappear. :orly:
Oh, I figured that was coming back as the site recovers from maintenance like the world map and movable tabs did.
Oh, is it? That would be great!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you for clicking my creatures! <3
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Altairia wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 3:28:18 pm
blockEdragon wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 10:35:33 am
Oh, is it? That would be great!
Oh I thought you knew something I didn't and was trying to ask if that wasn't the case, id didn't phrase it well. Now I feel silly :derp:

Return to “Community Discussion”