What do you think of your Zodiac?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Do you like your zodiac?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 211

booshweasel
CreaturesTrade

Re: What do you think of your Zodiac?

Post by booshweasel »

hey, I'm also a gemini lol. I find the hardest part about it is everyone expects me to be two faced and mean for some reason as soon as they hear gemini. aside from that, my horoscopes are always accurate so I can't complain too much LOL
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kingbob
CreaturesTrade

Post by kingbob »

Literally the opposite of me. My zodiac is Taurus, the exact opposite of my personality. It sounds kinda cool, in my opinion, tho.
Apariah
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Apariah »

I am a Leo. While I am happy to be one, I like lions, I am not exactly a good example of a Leo. I don't like being the star of the show, center of attention or anything like that. In fact, I HATE being center of attention. While I talk big game and pretend to be confident, I have VERY little self confidence. I'm pretty mellow unless I'm mad or excited - then I can get a little loud. I'm not overly bold or brash. I don't make friends easy, I'm not some natural born leader or anything like that. I have some of the stereotypical 'leo' traits, I guess. But the big ones, those don't really fit me. *Shrug* But I do enjoy being a Leo. My mom is one, my best friend is. My brother is a Cancer, My father and My son are Scorpios and my husband is a Gemini. We all get along insanely well. ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gifts: 21/25
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

I do like my zodiac, I have always found fish interesting my entire life, and I love water. So it being two fish always makes me smile, I do like to joke about the fact that my zodiacs a fish. Saying I'm a foosh!
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

If you want fun and random craziness, go with a Gemini. We Gemis have the most fun, but are bored quickly. To really keep us entertained, surprise us with something. We are the chatterbox of the zodiac, but also have our limits. I am Gemini through and through, but don't anger me. That's the worst thing you can do to keep us away.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
6and
CreaturesTrade

Post by 6and »

As a Sag I get tons of love and jealousy from others! I dont like the attention it draws. and im a fire sign which works well with my spirit.
Dragon Collection Agency! Will take any dragon!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I check who clicks on my eggs often and will click back if I see you!
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

my western zodiac is gemini (as of this post my birthday is soon). i dont think all of its traits apply to me, im nowhere near being twofaced or exceptionally charismatic and well spoken in person. i would like to personally associate the concept of opposing twins with yin and yang as something relevant to my culture

my eastern zodiac is the year of the ox. im able to personally relate to this more than my western zodiac, i like it enough
π”žπ”°π”­π”₯𝔬, 𝔦𝔱/π”₯𝔒, π”ͺ𝔢 π”΄π”’π”Ÿπ”°π”¦π”±π”’ (π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰)
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: sugarjolt @ neocities
ImageImage

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–†π–Œπ–Žπ–›π–Šπ–—π–˜π–†π–—π–ž π–˜π–†π–‘π–Š: 25% off creatures (ends may 31)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–Œπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜π–œπ–†π–• π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: ISO Female Helian & Male Selenic Crystalwings
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–‰π–”π–“π–Žπ–˜ π–šπ–‹π–”: release date soul briar dove & heart briar dove uft/ufs

ImageImageImage
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

edit: accidentally double posted, the slow wi-fi & lag here didnt indicate that i posted twice :derp:
π”žπ”°π”­π”₯𝔬, 𝔦𝔱/π”₯𝔒, π”ͺ𝔢 π”΄π”’π”Ÿπ”°π”¦π”±π”’ (π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰)
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: sugarjolt @ neocities
ImageImage

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–†π–Œπ–Žπ–›π–Šπ–—π–˜π–†π–—π–ž π–˜π–†π–‘π–Š: 25% off creatures (ends may 31)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–Œπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜π–œπ–†π–• π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: ISO Female Helian & Male Selenic Crystalwings
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–‰π–”π–“π–Žπ–˜ π–šπ–‹π–”: release date soul briar dove & heart briar dove uft/ufs

ImageImageImage

Return to β€œPopsicle stand”