Egg Limit

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Alpacalix
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Egg Limit

Post by Alpacalix »

Hi! I got 2 of the new Doni eggs and 3 of the event eggos, but I can't snag the other 2 eggs from the stream. Unless I'm not understanding this right, I should be able to get 5 normal stream eggs PLUS the 2 doni eggs. Please let me know if I'm wrong on this, just wondered why I couldn't snag the event egg after waiting to see one pop up, only to get blocked by the "Only 5 at a time" message.

Thanks!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Re: Egg Limit

Post by Rosehill »

Alpacalix wrote: February 16th, 2024, 11:08:07 am Hi! I got 2 of the new Doni eggs and 3 of the event eggos, but I can't snag the other 2 eggs from the stream. Unless I'm not understanding this right, I should be able to get 5 normal stream eggs PLUS the 2 doni eggs. Please let me know if I'm wrong on this, just wondered why I couldn't snag the event egg after waiting to see one pop up, only to get blocked by the "Only 5 at a time" message.

Thanks!
To go over the 5 normal eggs you need to get the Donation Pet eggs last. The donation pet eggs function as a "plus two" to the regular egg limit. So it's like the egg limit for non-donation creatures is 5, but the egg limit for donation creature eggs is 7 (regardless of how many of the eggs are already donation eggs vs. non-donation eggs).
Alpacalix
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Egg Limit

Post by Alpacalix »

Gotcha! I wasn't entirely sure, only gained my purple color recently and I only knew that the limit was higher when donis are involved. Shoot. Well, another day to snag some more purple lads! Thanks!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”